- 1 RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Rajasthan Public Service Commission Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of RPSC 5000 School Lecturer Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RPSC School Lecture Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Important Dates for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee for RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- 1.8 Online Application Process for RPSC School Lecturer Jobs 2018
- 1.9 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.10 Download Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Notification 2018
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Good News Readers!!! The government of Rajasthan had announced for Latest Government Job seekers. The Officials released the advertisement for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018. As per the sources, The RPSC Department is going to fulfil the 5000 School Lecturer Vacancies. All the residents of Rajasthan can make use of this RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2018. Eligibile applicants need to submit their applications through Online from 17th May 2018. Moreover, The closing date for filing online applications is 9th June 2018. Individuals can download the official advertisement from our page, or you can also visit the Rajasthan PSC Official Site www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
The Department of SecondaryEducation, Rajasthan had already released the notification for the sake of Central Government Job Seekers. Many applicants are dreaming about to set their career in RPSC Secondary Education Department. Here is good news for them Candidates interested in working as a School Lecturer in RPSC can apply for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment. The other related information like eligibility, age limits, selection process, application fee, pay scale offered to the candidates is updated here. Also, Download RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf for free of cost. For latest updates, frequently visit our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Notification 2018 – Overview
Rajasthan Government invites online applications from all the eligible participants to fill up the 5000 School Lecturer Vacancies. Applicants having the little qualification can start applying from 17th May 2018. For other details, go through the below provided table.
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||School Lecturer|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||17th May 2018|
|Last Date||9th June 2018|
|Selection Process||Competitive Examination|
Vacancy Details of RPSC 5000 School Lecturer Jobs 2018
The Department has released the subjectwise vacancy details. People want to settle in teaching department can go through the below subject wise vacancy details. Apply for the post which you desired. Download PSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 PDF from the below sections of this page.
Post Name: School Lecturer.
Total No of Vacancies: 5000.
Subjectwise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Subjects||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC School Lecture Vacancy 2018
Applicants for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment should attain the below mentioned educational qualifications and age limits as per the official advertisement. So, Make sure that you should satisfy the conditions to apply for RPSC Recruitment other the officials mere rejects your forms at the beginning itself.
- School Lecturer (All Other Subjects): Graduate Degree (B.Ed) and Post Graduate Degree in Relevant Subject or Equivalent Qualification.
- School Lecturer (Drawing): Post Graduate Degree in Drawing or equivalent exam OR Graduate with five yrs. Experience of teaching Drawing in a recognised institution Or Diploma of 5 years duration in Arts of any School/College of Arts accepted by Government.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years.
- 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) candidates.
- Ten years for SC/ ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) female candidates.
- Ten years for Gen (PH) Candidates.
- 13 years for OBC (PH) Candidates.
- 15 years for SC/ ST-PH Candidates.
- For Widow or Divorcee – No limit
Selection Process for Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Jobs 2018
The Selection Committee of Rajasthan PSC has decided to shortlisted candidates by competitive examination. So, Registered applicants for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 should attend the written test.
- Written Test.
Important Dates for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Here are the essential dates of Rajasthan PSC school Lecturer jobs 2018. Also, applicants should submit the Online Application within the end date to avoid the rush. Sometimes, at the last moment, the server may slow down.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission 17th May 2018.
- Closing Date to Apply Online 09th Jun 2018 until midnight
- Correction in Online Application Form17 Jun 2018 to 23 Jun 2018 until midnight.
Application Fee for RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2018
Candidates willing to Apply for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment should pay a certain amount of application fee which is non-refundable. For exam fee details, please download the official advertisement which is given here.
Pay Scale Offered By Rajasthan Public Service Commission
The Department of Secondary Education, Rajasthan provides the best packages in a Pay Matrix Level (L-12) for shortlisted candidates. Moreover, you may receive the other allowances as per the organisation rules.
Online Application Process for RPSC School Lecturer Jobs 2018
- Initially, Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Next, visit the official website of RPSC Rajasthan http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- On Home Page, Search and Download the RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment Advertisement.
- Check Your eligibility for RPSC School Lecturer Jobs 2018.
- Then, Go to the “Registration” and Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration Process & Click on “Submit” button.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill up the form with all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2018
The Department of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has disclosed the notification for 5000 Lecturer Posts. To shortlist the caniddates, The Selection Committee going to conduct the competitive examination. To make your search easy, here we had also updated the RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern along with the syllabus pdf. SO, download the syllabus from the below provided link and plan your schedule according to the curriculum. Officials not yet released the exam date. So, candidates had a lot of time to cover the complete syllabus topics.