- 1 RPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Rajasthan PSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment
- 1.3 Recruitment Details For RPSC Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment
- 1.4 Online Application For RPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Download RPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
RPSC Recruitment 2016
RPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has been released by the concerned authority in the month of 10th February 2016. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has published the notification to fill the 83 vacancies of Sr.Scientific Officer, Agricultural Research officer, Chemist and various posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates those who are waiting for latest government jobs. Interested contenders can visit the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for more details.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online. All the important information regarding the RPSC Recruitment 2016 is enlisted below. Doors are open to qualified and talented youth from 15.02.2016 to 15.03.2016 for applying online. Candidates are requested to go through the details carefully to have a better understanding.
Information About Rajasthan Public Service Commission
RPSC stands for Rajasthan Public Service Commission. RPSC was formed in 16th August 1949. The main function of the RPSC is to organize recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. The head office is located at Jaipur Road, Ajmer. Every year many recruitment notifications are disclosed from this commission and it follows the various selection process to hire the eligible candidates.
Rajasthan PSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released this recruitment notification for 83 Vacancies of Ground Scientist, Statistics officer, and other posts. Here we are giving post wise vacancies released under the RPSC Recruitment 2016.
Name Of The Post: Statistics officer and Various Posts.
Number Of Vacancies: 83 posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name Of The Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|1||Senior Scientific Officer||18 posts|
|2||Senior Chemist||01 post|
|4||Ground Scientist||14 posts|
|5||Inspector Factories and Boilers/Chemical||19 posts|
|6||Assistant Director||01 post|
|7||Agricultural Research Officer||07 posts|
|8||Statistics officer||12 posts|
|9||Occupational Therapist||07 posts|
|10||Town Planning Assistant||03 posts|
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment
The candidates who are ready to apply for Town Planning Assistant Jobs in Rajasthan released under Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
Educational Qualification For RPSC Recruitment
Aspirants must have Graduation Degree/ B.E. (Chemical)/ Post Graduate Degree/ M.Sc in respective branches. For post, wise educational qualification refers official notification which is attached below.
Age Limit For Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2016
- For Post Number 1: minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 37 years.
- For Post Number 2 to 4: minimum of 20 years and the maximum of 42 years.
- For Post Number (5,6):minimum of 23 years and the maximum of 37 years.
- For Post Number (7,8):minimum of 20 years and the maximum of 35 years.
- For Post Number (9,10):minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 35 years.
Recruitment Details For RPSC Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment
The Brief Details about the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are listed below for a glance look.
Name of Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Name of The Post: Statistics officer and various posts.
Number of Vacancies: 83 posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Registration Fee: Candidates must refer official notification for an application fee.
- For Post No (1 to 4) Candidates will get Rs. 15600 – 39100/– With grade pay Rs. 5400 – 6000/-.
- For post No (5 to 7) Candidates will get Rs. 15600 – 39100/- along With grade pay Rs. 5400-6000/– .
- For post No(8 to 10) candidates will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With grade pay Rs. 4800 – 5200/-.
Important Dates For Rajasthan Ground Scientist Recruitment
- Notification released to date: 10th February 2016.
- Starting date of the application: 15th February 2016.
- Last date for submitting the application: 15th March 2016.
- The last date to edit your application: 15th April 2016.
Online Application For RPSC Recruitment 2016
Online applications are available on the official website from 15th February 2016. Interested candidates can apply for the Rajasthan Recruitment posts through online mode. Applicants are requested to submit their application form before the last date.
Steps For Applying
- Go to the official site of the organization www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- In the home page click on the link for RPSC recruitment.
- Click on new registration.
- Fill the details of the candidate in a required format.
- After filling the application, Form submits the application form.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for the future purpose.
Download RPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.