- 1 RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Rajasthan REET Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
- 1.3.1 RTET Syllabus for 3rd Grade Teacher – Child development and pedagogy
- 1.3.2 www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Language-I
- 1.3.3 REET Exam Syllabus 2018 – Language – II
- 1.3.4 Syllabus for REET – Environmental Studies
- 1.3.5 Rajasthan TET 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 – Social Studies
- 1.3.6 Mathematics and Science RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 Download Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
Are you in search of Rajasthan REET Exam Syllabus 2018? Then you were at the right place. We had updated the RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 pdf for free download. Recently, The education department of Rajasthan had released the latest employment news. The Officials are going to fill up the 26,000 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancies with the skilled and talented people. Individuals willing to work for the Rajasthan Education Department can apply online from 14th April 2018 to 30th April 2018. For the registered candidates, The recruitment board will conduct an online examination followed Merit List & Document Verification. To qualify for the test, every applicant must download and practice the RPSC REET Syllabus & Test Pattern.
All the Central Government Job seekers who want to crack the RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Exam 2018 should take the exam preparation now itself. Also, there is a lot of syllabus topics you need to prepare. Download RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for better training. Every resident of Rajasthan should had a dream of getting placed in the same state. Those applicants must prepare well with the help of Rajasthan Grade 3 Teacher 2018 Syllabus. Get all the latest government job updates from our blog.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Brief Info
The Government of Rajasthan invites online applications for fill up the 26,000 Teacher Jobs. Interested applicants can submit their applications through online on its official site. For more details, visit the official website of RPSC.
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education BSER.|
|Post Name||3rd Grade Teacher.|
|Job Category||Government Teacher Jobs.|
|Start Date||14th April 2018.|
|Closing Date||30th April 2018.|
Rajasthan REET Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
The Rajasthan Education Department has decided to conduct Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers(REET) 2018 soon for filling up the 26,000 vacancies of 3rd Grade Teacher posts. Aspirants who are interested in Rajasthan PSC Careers 2018 can download RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018. If you have an idea about the test pattern and syllabus topics, it is effortless to prepare and as well as to crack the test. So, The written test contains the five different kinds of subjects. Moreover, the REET Exam will be conducted for 120 Minutes. The other details are provided in a below table. Also, refer the syllabus pdf link which is given below. So, Without any late download and practice the RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018.
|Subject Names||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Language -I (English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati)||30||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Language -II (English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati)||30|
|Mathematics and Science||30|
RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
Aspirants can get detailed RPSC REET 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 on this page. Raj Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus contains subjects to be prepared for the exam. The given Syllabus of RTET is referred from an official site. Check out the RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018.
RTET Syllabus for 3rd Grade Teacher – Child development and pedagogy
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Action Research.
- Teaching learning process.
- Factors Affecting Learning.
- The right to Education Act 2009.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- How Children learn and think.
- Child Development.
- Individual Differences.
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Language-I
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
REET Exam Syllabus 2018 – Language – II
- Unseen Poem.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms.
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching.
Syllabus for REET – Environmental Studies
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Our Culture and Civilization.
- Living Beings.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Matter and Energy.
- Concept &scope of Environment Studies.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation.
- Public places and Institutions.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Transport and Communication.
- Clothes and Habitats.
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles.
- The significance of Integrated & Environment Studies.
- Scope and relation to Science & Social Science.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
Rajasthan TET 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 – Social Studies
- Main Components of the Earth
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Geography and Resources of India
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Resources and Development
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Pedagogical Issues – II
Mathematics and Science RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
- Human body and health
- Algebraic expressions
- Lines and Angles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Ratio and Proportion
- Plane figures
- Living Being
- Area of Plane figures
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence
- Solar System
- Force and Motion
- Light & Sound
- Chemical Substances
Download Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018