- 1 RCUES Para Medical Assistant Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies Notification – Overview
- 1.2 RCUES Hyderabad Veterinary Doctor Call Letter 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Selection Process for RCUES Telangana Careers 2018
- 1.4 Important Dates for RCUES Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 RCUES Para Medical Assistant Syllabus 2018
- 1.6 ID Proofs to carry with RCUES Para Medical Assistant Hall Ticket
- 1.7 Details Printed on RCUES Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Procedure to acquire Telangana RCUES Veterinary Doctor Hall Ticket
- 1.9 Download RCUES Para Medical Assistant Admit Card 2018
RCUES Para Medical Assistant Admit Card 2018
Flash…Flash… The Government of RCUES is going to release the Admit Card very soon on its official website. Candidates who had applied for RCUES Telangana Recruitment 2018 can get the RCUES Para Medical Assistant Admit Card 2018. Also, you can collect your Call Letter from the link given below. The RCUE SDepartment had announced the test date which is going to be held on 2nd September 2018. So, Individuals should come up to date with the official website to get their Admit Card. For more information, Applicants can go through the following sections.
Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies issues RCUES Hall Tickets 10-15 days before the Exam. As and when they declare any concerned info we are here to intimate you. Moreover, RCUES Para Medical Assistant Admit Card is an important document to carry to the Test Centre. Also, verify the information on RCUES Hyd Hall Tickets and download the RCUES Veterinary Doctor Admit Card at the earliest.
Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies Notification – Overview
The RCUES Department recently announced the job notification for the sake of Latest government jobs. The advertisement is about to fulfill the 221 Para Medical Assistant & other vacancies. Candidates having the desired qualifications must apply online from 26th July 2018 to 11th August 2018. Check the below link for more details regarding RCUES Recruitment 2018 and also to download RCUES Para Medical Assistant Admit Card 2018.
|Organization Name||Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies|
|Post Name||Para-Medical Assistant, State Nodal Officer, Veterinary Doctor|
|Number of Openings||221 Posts|
|Starting Date||26th July 2018|
|Closing Date||11th August 2018|
|Exam Date||02 September 2018|
|Selection Process||Written test and Personal Interview|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
RCUES Hyderabad Veterinary Doctor Call Letter 2018 – Exam Pattern
The Recruitment Board of RCUES has decided to conduct the online examination on 2nd September 2018. Candidates those whoa re attending the test should download the RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018 PDF. The Test is conducted for 100 marks with 120 minutes duration. The Subjects which includes General Studies and Technical Subjects. Follow the RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018 PDF.
|General Studies||100||120 Minutes||50|
Selection Process for RCUES Telangana Careers 2018
The selection process is based on the Written Test and Personal Interview. So, all the candidates must qualify all the rounds in the rcueshyd.gov.in Selection Procedure.
- Written Test
Important Dates for RCUES Recruitment 2018
The following are the list of dates which RCUES Recruitment 2018 applicants should note. Also, you can get the syllabus, Previous -papers and admit cards from our blog.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 July 2018|
|The Closing Date to Apply Online||11 August 2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Examination of Para Medical Assistant||02 September 2018 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Exam of Veterinary Doctor||02 September 2018 at 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
ID Proofs to carry with RCUES Para Medical Assistant Hall Ticket
The Applicants applying for RCUES Recruitment 2018 must take the below mentioned ID proofs along with the RCUES Para Medical Assistant Admit Card 2018.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Any Authorised ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Bank Passbook.
- College ID.
Details Printed on RCUES Admit Card 2018
After downloading the RCUES Para Medical Assistant Admit Card 2018, Applicants should check the below details are correctly given are not. If not, please contact the officials immediately.
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Registration Number.
- Aspirant’s Photograph.
Procedure to acquire Telangana RCUES Veterinary Doctor Hall Ticket
- Firstly, Visit the official website, www.rcueshyd.gov.in
- Open Recruitments tab
- Search for RCUES Para Medical Assistant Admit Card 2018.
- Click on the link
- Enter the registration number and other details.
- Then, Click on the Submit button.
- Now, you will see the Admit Card on the screen.
- Download and save a copy of it for future reference.
Download RCUES Para Medical Assistant Admit Card 2018