- 1 RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 RCUES Para Medical Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 RCUES Veterinary Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Free PDF RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018
- 1.3.1 RCUES Syllabus 2018 PDF – General Studies
- 1.3.2 RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018 – General
- 1.3.3 Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, And Biochemistry
- 1.3.4 Animal Genetics and Breeding
- 1.3.5 Livestock And Poultry Management And Nutrition
- 1.3.6 Livestock Products Technology
- 1.3.7 Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology & Toxicology
- 1.3.8 Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health & Medicine
- 1.3.9 Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics And Veterinary Surgery And Radiology
- 1.3.10 Veterinary Extension And Animal Husbandry
- 1.3.11 RCUES Para Medical Asst Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 Download RCUES State Nodal Officer Syllabus PDF
RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018
Download RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018 PDF from the following links. Applicants registered for RCUES Recruitment 2018 can download and practice the RCUES Veterinary Doctor Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The officials also announced the exam date which is going to be held on 2nd September 2018. So, Candidates had a lot of time to prepare well for the exam. Also, practice the previous Papers from our blog.
Recently, The RCUES Department disclosed the employment notification for the recruitment of 221 Para Medical Assistant, State Nodal Officer, Veterinary Doctor Posts. Many candidates had already registered themselves for the RCUES Recruitment 2018. Online Application Forms available from 26th August 2018 to 4th August 2018. Individuals having the desired qualifications must apply before the deadline and begun the preparation using RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018.
RCUES Para Medical Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies|
|Post Name||Para-Medical Assistant, State Nodal Officer, Veterinary Doctor|
|Number of Openings||221 Posts|
|Starting Date||26th July 2018|
|Closing Date||11th August 2018|
|Exam Date||02 September 2018|
|Selection Process||Written test and Personal Interview|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
RCUES Veterinary Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
The Recruitment Board of RCUES has decided to conduct the online examination on 2nd September 2018. Candidates those whoa re attending the test should download the RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018 PDF. The Test is conducted for 100 marks with 120 minutes duration. The Subjects which includes General Studies and Technical Subjects. Follow the RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018 PDF.
|General Studies||100||120 Minutes||50|
Free PDF RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018
RCUES Syllabus 2018 PDF – General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International importance in Politics,
- Culture, and Governance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life
- History, Economy
- Polity of India
- Basic English
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Fundamental of Computers
RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018 – General
- Role of livestock and their products in the Indian economy and human health,
- current livestock programmes and policies of State and Nation
- Economics of dairy, sheep, goat, poultry, pig and rabbit farming;
- constraints to the livestock development programs,
- common offenses against animals –
- Animal Welfare Board of India, NGOs.
Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, And Biochemistry
- Gross study of properties and structure of bones, joints, muscles of the skeleton
- organs of the digestive, respiratory, circulatory, urinary, nervous and reproductive systems
- Mechanism of respiration
- General functions of blood and its constituents (blood cells, plasma & serum)
coagulation, cardiac cycle, blood circulation, renal function
- Environmental factors affecting animal production
- Physiology of digestion and absorption in ruminants and non-ruminants.
- Biochemistry of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, enzymes,co-factors and their role in
- biochemistry of blood and body fluids.
Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Important breeds of livestock with special reference to economic traits of farm animals;
- Breeding of important species of zoo/wild animals.
- Breeding livestock for high performance and disease resistance;
- Principles of genetics;
- National and state livestock breeding policy
- Importance of conservation of livestock and poultry germplasm.
- Nature of DNA and RNA their models and functions
- Applications of recombinant DNA technology
- role of gene actions and cytogenetics.
Livestock And Poultry Management And Nutrition
- Common terms used in animal husbandry
- demography of livestock; housing, feeding.
- Caring of different age groups of different species of animals including zoo/wild and lab animals
- Judging of farm animals
- Farms records. Economics of livestock and poultry farming
- Dairy farming and clean milk production
- Preparation of project reports of livestock and poultry farm
- Feeding and management of animals under drought, flood and other natural calamities
- Nutritional terms and definitions
- Classification and composition of feeds and fodders
- Antinutritional factors and toxins in feeds and fodders
- Feeding standards and nutrient requirements of different categories of livestock and computation of rations
- Feed supplements and additives
- Conservation and preservation of feeds and fodders
- Economic utilization of agro-industrial by-products.
- Wildlife nutrition. Role of minerals, trace elements and vitamins.
Livestock Products Technology
- Layout and maintenance of milk, meat, and egg processing units
- Abattoir practices
- Preparation, processing, preservation, packaging, storage, transportation, nutritional value
quality control and marketing of livestock products and by-products
- Objectives of meat inspection & laws, ante-mortem, post-mortem inspection
- Legal standards of quality control, toxicity/pesticide residues, and adulterants in livestock products and by-products.
Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology & Toxicology
- life cycle
- control and prevention of bacterial, viral, fungal, Chlamydial, rickettsial diseases of domesticated animals, birds and zoo/wild animals
- Immune system
- Principles of vaccine production
- Concept and causes of diseases in animals
- general principles and procedures of necropsy
- collection, preservation, and dispatch of morbid materials for laboratory diagnosis, disease investigation;
- Veterolegal cases, writing of post-mortem report
- exotic emerging and re-emerging diseases of livestock.
- Etiology, morphology, life cycle, transmission, pathogenesis, symptoms, lesions, diagnosis, treatment, and strategic control of helminthic, protozoal and arthropod parasites affecting domesticated animals and poultry
- Drug action/ Pharmacokinetics (absorption, distribution, biotransformation, and excretion) Pharmacodynamics-local and general anesthetics and antidotes; Antibiotics and chemotherapy -Toxicology- Ethnoveterinary practices.
Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health & Medicine
- Environmental hygiene
- Role of the veterinarian in public health
- Zoonoses including food-borne diseases: concept, scope, objectives, and uses.
- Monitoring and surveillance-epidemiological disciplines.
- Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical manifestations of animals and poultry
- Animal welfare and ethics, common offenses against animals
- Laws relating to offenses affecting public health.
Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics And Veterinary Surgery And Radiology
- Reproductive physiology
- hormones and reproduction
- artificial insemination
- semen characteristics of different species of livestock and cryopreservation.
- Multiple ovulation and embryo transfer technology in livestock and zoo animals
- Pregnancy diagnosis
- Reproductive disorders and their management
- General surgical principles
- surgical equipment
Veterinary Extension And Animal Husbandry
- Concepts and principles of extension;
- Different methods of extension education;
- Evaluation of technology and its transfer to the livestock and poultry entrepreneur; farmers and industry;
- Livestock farming systems in rural India;
- Training programmes in the rural and urban area.
- Involvement of unemployed women, marginal and small farmers in livestock and poultry production.
- Use of Audio-Visual aids and Information Technology in extension.
RCUES Para Medical Asst Exam Syllabus 2018
- Basic anatomy of livestock with particular reference to the bones and joints.
- Basic physiology of various systems of livestock, viz., digestive, respiratory, urogenital, cardiovascular, nervous system etc.
- Livestock farm management; various livestock farms, management of newborn calf, kid etc., management of dairy cattle, their feeding, and breeding.
- Poultry and hatchery management
- Livestock feeding; various pastures and grasses used for livestock feed. Nutritional requirements for livestock of different ages and different physiological states.
- Management of meat animals such as sheep, goat, swine etc., meat production and handling
- Laboratory diagnosis; blood collection and examination for various hemoprotozoa, examination of different diagnostic samples viz., milk, urine, feces, serum, skin etc.
- Collection and processing of infectious material and culturing techniques for different bacteria and fungi
- Basics in pet and companion animal management Various infectious diseases viz., bacterial, viral, fungal, parasitic diseases in livestock, their etiology, signs, diagnosis, management and control measures
- Various non-infectious diseases viz., diseases of digestive, respiratory, urinary, genital, cardiovascular, integumentary and nervous systems in livestock, their causes, signs, diagnosis, and management
- Diseases of a female reproductive system of cattle, artificial insemination technique
- Basics of veterinary pharmacy; various pharmacological terms, routes of administration of drugs, classification of drugs used in veterinary practice.
- Various vaccines used in livestock, vaccination schedule in livestock and poultry.
- General fundamentals of veterinary surgery.
Download RCUES State Nodal Officer Syllabus PDF