- 1 RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019
- 1.1 Reserve Bank of India Jr Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus 2019 | Overview
- 1.2 Get Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019 | 24
- 1.3 Get RBI JE Exam Pattern | Reserve Bank of India (RBI Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Download RBI Jr Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus 2019 | RBI Syllabus
- 1.4.1 RBI JE Syllabus 2019 – English
- 1.4.2 www.rbi.org.in JE Syllabus 2019 – General Aptitude
- 1.4.3 Reserve Bank Of India Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Concerned Subject
- 1.4.4 RBI JE Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence
- 1.4.5 RBI Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus 2019 – Civil Engineering topics
- 1.5 Download RBI Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern Pdf
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern Pdf had given here. Candidates who had applied for the RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019 must start preparing for the RBI Junior Engineer (JE) Examination from now itself. Here we are giving the Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern Pdf of Reserve Bank of India JE Examination. Candidates can get all the Latest Government Jobs Updates regularly on our website www.govrecruitment.com for free download. RBI is going to select the desired candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) by conducting Written Examination. Get Latest Updates of all Central Govt Jobs and State Govt Jobs Updates regularly.
The RBI (RBI) had announced an employment Notification to conduct the Written Examination for the Applicants of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019. Here we have given the complete information of RBI JE Examination 2019. Candidates those who get qualify in the written Examination with Maximum Marks will be Selected for the Post of Junior Engineer xJobs. Along with the Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Previous Papers, we are also giving the RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 Pdf.
Reserve Bank of India Jr Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus 2019 | Overview
|Board Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer (JE) Posts|
|Starting Date||07th January 2019|
|Last Date||27th January 2019|
|Age Limit||20 Years to 30Years|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, and Personal Interview|
Get Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019 | 24
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had announced an employment Notification to fill the 24 Vacancies of Jr Engineer (JE) Jobs. The Candidates who had registered for the RBI Recruitment 2019 must have the Age Limits and Educational Qualifications as mentioned below. Aspirants who reach the ELigibility Criteria can register Online for the Reserve Bank of India JE Recruitment 2019 from 07th January 2019 to 27th January 2019. Only the Applicants who are eligible can register online for the RBI Recruitment 2019. Reserve Bank of India is going to conduct the Written Examination. Download the RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019. Click the link below to download the RBI Recruitment 2019.
Get RBI JE Exam Pattern | Reserve Bank of India (RBI Exam Pattern
The RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern Pdf had given here. Candidates must know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern before Practicing for Examination. Get the State Govt Jobs Updates regularly on our website for free of cost. Click below to download the Reserve Bank of India Jobs Examination 2019.
Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer Exam Pattern Pdf
a) Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Exam will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019. RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks (Total Weighted Score)||Duration|
|1||English Language||50||50||150 mins (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
Download RBI Jr Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus 2019 | RBI Syllabus
RBI JE Syllabus 2019 – English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases
www.rbi.org.in JE Syllabus 2019 – General Aptitude
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Embedded Figures.
- Whole Numbers.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Time & Work.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Number Ranking
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Time and Distance.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
Reserve Bank Of India Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Concerned Subject
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Fundamentals of Computer.
- Internet & its usage
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Networking and communication,
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Includes Computer related general questions
- Windows operating system basics,
- Internet terms and services,
- History of computers,
- Database basics,
RBI JE Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Decision Making.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
RBI Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus 2019 – Civil Engineering topics
- Basic design principles of reinforced cement concrete and knowledge of IS:456
- Calculation of area/volume of various geometrical shapes, mode of measurements as per IS 1200.
- Surveying and contouring.
- Preliminary design principles of steel members and knowledge of IS:800
- Estimation and quantity surveying, Analysis of rates with knowledge of current market availability of materials, make and rates and also interpreting building drawings.
- Construction technology.
- Waterproofing materials and technology.
- Sanitary and Plumbing Engineering.
- Water conservation techniques.
- Basics of other civil engineering subjects.
- Green building norms and materials.
- Building materials their uses and makes, physical & chemical properties, procedures of standard tests of building material and finished products.
- Water purification.
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Electrical Engineering topics
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Pumping systems
- Various types of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors.
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems.
- Energy conservation techniques.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevators design, electrical safeties protections, controllers, etc.
- Basics of CCTV system, Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules.
- Switch gears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
- Transformers, working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance.
- LT distribution system. Cabling/internal wiring system, panel design and fault finding, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Type of earthing, testing, lightning arrestor, etc.
- Lighting design of office areas.
Download RBI Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern Pdf
Click here to download the RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern Pdf