- 1 RAJSSA Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 RAJSSA Recruitment 2017 Job Notification Brief Info
- 1.2 Vacancy in SSA Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RAJSSA Warden Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scales for RAJSSA Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.5 Important Dates To Attend RAJSSA Jobs
- 1.6 Application Process for RAJSSA Recruitment 2017 Teacher & Warden Jobs
- 1.7 Download RAJSSA Teacher & Warden Notification 2017 Pdf
RAJSSA Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (RAJSSA) has released an official recruitment notification. RAJSSA Recruitment 2017 is the State Government Jobs notification to recruit the candidates. Job vacancies include the Teachers and Warden posts. Rajasthan Government has announced a total of 42 Job Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview for these Latest Government Jobs on 07.11.2017. You can find more details in the official notification available in www.rajssa.nic.in.
State Government of Rajasthan is inviting the candidates to attend for Walk-in-Interview to fill the Teacher and Warden posts in Residential Schools and Hostels. Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) will fill these State Government Jobs through the Elementary Education Board. SSA is the prestigious flagship programme from the State Government of Rajasthan for the achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE). This programme is on a time-bound basis to make education compulsory and free for the children at the age group of 6-14 years. As per the Constitution of India, Education is the Fundamental Right for every Indian citizen.
RAJSSA Recruitment 2017 Job Notification Brief Info
A brief information of RAJSSA Recruitment 2017 Jobs is as mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (RAJSSA)|
|Name of the Posts||Teacher, Warden|
|Number of Posts||42|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
Vacancy in SSA Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017
The job vacancies announcement from Rajasthan Sarva Siksha Abhiyan is for the Residential Schools and Hostels.
|Sl||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
After the successful selection of the candidates for the above posts, RAJSSA will allocate the positions in any one the following areas, accordingly:
|Sl||Area||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for RAJSSA Warden Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidates applying for the posts of Teacher and Warden can check the official notification for the eligibility conditions. You can find the official notification either in the official website or at the end of this post.
Pay Scales for RAJSSA Recruitment 2017-18
Pay Scales for the selected Teachers and Wardens will be based on the instructions from the Rajasthan State Government. However, interview panel will inform the pay scales and other emoluments at the time of personal interview also.
Important Dates To Attend RAJSSA Jobs
If you are eligible, then you must remember that the SSA conducts the Walk-in-Interview on 07.11.2017 from 11.00 AM onwards. You shall also note that the applicable locations/areas of the interview. However, you can reach early to avoid any inconvenience for the interview process.
Application Process for RAJSSA Recruitment 2017 Teacher & Warden Jobs
- Firstly, Candidate shall login to the official website i.e., www.rajssa.nic.in.
- Eventually, Check for the Recent Circular category.
- In the Recent Circular, find the notification for Residential School and Hostel.
- Click on the Notification.
- Read and understand the notification.
- Consequently, Prepare a neat and legible application as per the format in the notification.
- Meanwhile, Collect all the certificates and keep them ready.
- Additionally, Prepare 2 extra Photo-copies (xerox copies) of your certificates.
- Attend for the Walk-in-Interview at the venue mentioned below.
Venue for Walk-in-Interview
Candidate can attend in any one of the following venues as per the eligibility.
- Office of Primary Education, Sub Director, Jaipur Division,
- SIERT, Udaipur Division,
- DIET Offices of Kota, Bharatpur and Jodhpur Divisions,
- DPC Department offices of Pali and Bikaner Divisions.
Download RAJSSA Teacher & Warden Notification 2017 Pdf
Click here to download the notification for the RAJSSA Teacher and Warden posts.