- 1 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2017 | Overview
- 1.2 High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Syllabus – HCRAJ Civil Judge Exam Pattern
- 1.3 HC RAJ Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Syllabus 2017
- 1.4 Download HC RAJ CIvil Judge Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 has provided here for the candidates those who are preparing for the HC RAJ Civil Judge Exam 2017. Applicants those who have applied for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 can download the High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Syllabus & exam pattern in a pdf format for free. The Rajasthan High Court (HC RAJ) has announced an official notification for 35 vacancies of Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Posts.
High Court of Rajasthan has decided to recruit the applicants for HC RAJ Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 by conducting the Written Examination (Prelims & Mains) and Interview. Interested job seekers may also refer the High court of Rajasthan official website i.e www.hcraj.nic.in to get precise details regarding Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Exam Syllabus. Here we have also updated the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Previous Papers along with the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2017 | Overview
|Organisation||Rajasthan High Court (HC Raj)|
|No of Posts.||35 Posts.|
|Post Names||Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Posts|
|Starting Date||25th November 2017|
|Last Date||21st December 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam (Prelims & Mains), and Interview|
High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Syllabus – HCRAJ Civil Judge Exam Pattern
Here we have updated the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern in addition to the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|Written Test (Objective) Prelims Exam||Law||100||100||2 Hours||–|
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|Written Test(Subjective)Mains Exam||Law Paper I||100||03 Hours|
|Law Paper II||100||03 Hours|
|Hindi Essay||50||02 Hours|
|English Essay||50||02 Hours|
HC RAJ Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Syllabus 2017
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Syllabus – English
- Articles and Determiners.
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Co-ordination & Subordination.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Modals expressing various concepts.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Legal Maxims.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 for Law I
- The Constitution of India.
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
- Law of Torts, Indian Easements Act, 1882.
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- The Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955.
- Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Agricultural Credit Operations (Removal of Difficulties) Act, 1974.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956.
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956.
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961.
- The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII and XIII).
- General Rules (Civil), 1986.
- The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994.
- The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009.
- Judgment Writing etc.
High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 for Law II
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985.
- Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000.
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII).
- Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV).
- Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
- General Rules (Criminal), 1980 and Judgment Writing.