- 1 Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Railway Protection Force Constable Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Railway Protection Force Constable Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for RPF Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Railway Protection Force
- 1.7 Steps to Apply for RPF Constable Vacancies 2017
- 1.8 Download RPF Constable Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment 2017
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) has released Latest Government Jobs notification. Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment 2017 advertisement has issued for 2030 vacancies. The RPF invites the eligible candidates to fill the Constable Posts. Interested candidates can apply for the RPF Jobs 2017 through Online mode. No other way is available. Candidates can check the official website of RPF, i.e., www.indianrailways.gov.in.
RPF online applications are Available Soon. The last date for the submission of online applications is Update Soon. Once official notification is released, we update here. Candidates can check more details about Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment 2017 in the following sections.
Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Department Name||Railway Protection Force (RPF)|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||2030 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Start Date||Update Soon|
|End Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Test, and Personal Interview|
Railway Protection Force Constable Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Constable
Total No. of Vacancies: 2030 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
Railway Protection Force Constable Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should complete 10th Class or its equivalent course from any recognized university/ Institute with minimum qualifying marks. For more details about RPF education details, aspirants should check the official notification.
Candidates should satisfy the following age limits. Reserved candidates can get the upper age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Important Dates for RPF Jobs 2017
- Starting Date to Send the Online Applications: Update Soon
- Last Date for the Submission of Applications: Update Soon
Candidates who applied for the RPF Jobs 2017 should undergo the following selection round. These rounds organized by the recruitment department of Railway Protection Force (RPF).
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Railway Protection Force
Candidates who got selected for the Railway Protection Force Vacancies 2017 will get the salary of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade pay Rs. 2,000 /- per month. The hiring department of Railway Protection Force (RPF) will provide the consolidation.
Steps to Apply for RPF Constable Vacancies 2017
Candidates who satisfy the above educational qualifications and age limits can follow the below steps to apply for the Railway Protection Force Jobs 2017.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of RPF, www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now click on the recruitment tab on the top of the home page.
- Search for the official notification of Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Download and read the entire RPF advertisement carefully.
- Know the eligibility details to apply for the RPF Recruitment 2017.
- If eligible, candidates can open the online application form.
- Start filling the form correctly with the required details of the candidate.
- Recheck the application once before the submission.
- Finally, submit the RPF form by click on the Ok button to complete the RPF Online process.
- Keep a copy of the RPF application form for future reference.