- 1 Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 RWF Trade Apprentices Jobs 2016 – 17
- 1.2 Rail Wheel Factory Trades Apprentice Recruitment – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of RWF Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- 1.4 Salary for Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice
- 1.5 Applying Procedure of RWF Apprentice Vacancies
- 1.6 Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 released recently. Indian Railways released Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Posts Recruitment for Bangalore Location. Indian Railways inviting the Latest Government Jobs hunters to fill 192 Latest Railway Jobs. The Rail Wheel Factory has recently announced the vacancies of Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic and Turner posts. The Central Government Jobs seekers who wish to be part of Indian Railways can utilize this opportunity. RWF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification has been announced in concern with 192 Trades Apprentice vacancies in various trades. Eligible candidates can fill Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Application form from the official web page of rail Wheel factory www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. Rail Wheel factory is accepting offline mode of applications from the aspirants who have ITI certification in relevant Trade.
Rail Wheel factory Applicants can check RWF Trade Apprentice Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Application fee here. Download Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment Advertisement for more details.
RWF Trade Apprentices Jobs 2016 – 17
|Organization Name||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Name of the posts||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Number of vacancies||192 vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||15 to 24 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
Rail Wheel Factory Trades Apprentice Recruitment – Vacancy Details
Recruiting Board Name – Rail Wheel Factory.
Official website – www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
Available vacant posts – Trade Apprentice Posts
Number of vacancies – 192
Trade wise vacancy details
- Fitter – 85 Posts.
- Machinist – 31 Posts.
- Electrician – 18 Posts.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 08 Posts.
- Turner – 05 Posts.
- Electronic Mechanic – 22 Posts.
- CNC Programming-cum-Operator (COE Group) – 23 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria of RWF Trade Apprentice Vacancies
The Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice applicants must have ITI (NCTVT only) from any recognized University / Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 years.
Three years age relaxation will apply to SC / ST / OBC Category.
Trade Apprentice Posts of Rail Wheel Factory will be filled based on the applicant’s performance in following rounds.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Salary for Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice
The aspirants who are selected for Trade Apprentices Posts under Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 will get the stipend of approximately Rs.9909/- or Rs.8808/- per month.
Applying Procedure of RWF Apprentice Vacancies
To apply for RWF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 the candidates can download the application from the official website www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. Aspirant can follow below-mentioned steps to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs 2016
- Download RWF Trade Apprentice Application Form from the official website.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Attach the mandatory documents to RWF Trade Apprentice application form.
- Finally send the application envelope to the higher authorities.
The Rail Wheel Factory,
Bangalore – 560064.
- For General / OBC Category applicants: Rs.100/-.
- For Sc / ST Category: No Fee.
Starting Date To Submit RWF Trade Apprentice Application Form : 16th November 2016.
Last Date To Submit the Application Form : 13th December 2016.
RWF Trade Apprentices Exam Date : January/ February 2017.