- 1 Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Punjab SI Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Details
- 1.3 Punjab Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Latest Updates of Punjab Police Syllabus and Previous Papers
- 1.5 Click here for Punjab Police Exam Syllabus Get Punjab SI Recruitment Previous Papers
- 1.6 Click here to get Punjab Constable Model Papers
- 1.7 Important Dates for Punjab Latest Jobs Recruitment
- 1.8 Selection Process for Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.9 Punjab Police Department Offers Pay Scale
- 1.10 Instructions to Apply for Punjab Police Jobs
- 1.11 Punjab Police Recruitment Notification 2016
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
Punjab Police Department has recently released an advertisement for Employment. This Notification issued by the Government of Punjab consists Various Vacancies. There are 6435 Vacancies for Constable, Sub Inspector(SI) Posts. This will be a Fantastic Opportunity for the People who are Searching Latest Government Jobs in Punjab, India. Interested and Eligible Contenders can apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016. The Last date to apply online is 30th May 2016.
Candidates check the details Like No of Vacancies, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, etc., are Given below. For More Information Applicants can Refer Official Website www.punjabpolice.gov.in. Applicants applying for this Latest Jobs should reach the Eligibility Criteria Given as per the rules.
About Punjab Police Department
Punjab Police Department is responsible for law enforcement in the state of Punjab, India. The Punjab Police has an extremely proud history and the legend of keeping duty before self. The mission of Punjab Police is the prevention and detection of crime. It maintains the law and order and the enforcement of the Constitution of India. The current chief of Punjab Police is Suresh Arora. On September 7, 2011, Punjab Police started a video conferencing service to redress problems of NRIs. Punjab is the first state of India to have Rapid Rural Police Response System. It provides City PCR-like response service in rural areas. As Punjab Police adopted Computer-Aided-Dispatch (CAD) system for Dial 100 system, 289 four-wheelers, and 724 GPS fitted motorcycles are being used.
Punjab SI Recruitment Vacancy Details
Job Seekers who want apply for the Police Recruitment Punjab can Check Vacancy Details mentioned below.
No of Vacancies: 6435 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector, Constable Posts.
Job details according to the Posts:
|S. no||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1.||Constable (Male)||4000 Posts|
|2.||Constable (Female)||2000 Posts|
|3.||Sub Inspector (SI)||435 Posts|
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Details
Applicants can check below to know the Recruitment details of Punjab Police Department Recruitment. Recruitment details are given below.
Name of the Organisation: Punjab Police Department
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector, Constable Posts.
No of Posts: 6435 Posts.
Official Website: www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
Type of Job: State Government Job.
Job Location: Punjab.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Punjab Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Job Hunters who want to Eligibility Criteria for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2016. Candidates can check the given Educational Qualifications and Age Limit.
Academic Qualification of Punjab Government Jobs 2016
Candidates Should have Following Qualifications to apply for Police Jobs.
- For Constable Posts: Candidates Should Pass Intermediate/ 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- For Sub-Inspector posts: Applicants should Complete Graduation from a recognized University /Institute.
Age Limit for Punjab SI Recruitment
Candidates should have the Age Limit to apply for the Punjab Constable Recruitment as follows
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years.
Latest Updates of Punjab Police Syllabus and Previous Papers
Important Dates for Punjab Latest Jobs Recruitment
Candidates can check the Important Dates for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2016.
- Starting date for applying Post: 01st May 2016.
- Last date for applying Post: 30th May 2016.
Selection Process for Police Recruitment 2016
Selection of Aspirants will be through process of:
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical standard test.
- Written exam.
- Merit list.
Punjab Police Department Offers Pay Scale
Selected Candidates will be given a Salary of
- Rs 5910 /- to Rs. 20200 /- with GP Rs. 1900 for Constable Post.
- Rs 9300 /- to Rs. 34800 /- + GP Rs 2400 for Sub-Inspector (SI) Post.
Instructions to Apply for Punjab Police Jobs
Eligible Applicants can apply for Punjab Police Recruitment as shown below.
- Open the Official Website www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the link of New Registration.
- Fill all the mandatory details. Upload the Photograph if required.
- Submit the Application Form,
for details of Application Fee refer Official Notification.
Punjab Police Recruitment Notification 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.