- 1 Punjab Irrigation Department JE Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Irrigation Department of Punjab Recruitment Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Punjab Irrigation Department Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Irrigation Dept Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 How to Apply Punjab Irrigation Department Junior Engineer Jobs 2017
- 1.6 Download PID Junior Engineer Syllabus and Previous Papers
- 1.7 Important Dates
- 1.8 Pay Scale Offered for Punjab Irrigation Dept Junior Engineer Vacancies 2017
- 1.9 Download Punjab Irrigation Department JE Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF
Punjab Irrigation Department JE Recruitment 2017
Punjab Irrigation Department JE Recruitment 2017 Notification for 373 vacancies has issued recently. Department of Irrigation, Punjab has announced an Official Employment Notification to fill the Junior Engineer Posts for 373 vacant positions. Punjab Irrigation Dept Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 is one of the best opportunity for the Job fighters who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Punjab. The Government of Punjab has released the Online Application Forms for Punjab Junior Engineer Vacancies 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates must apply Irrigation Department of Punjab Junior Engineer Jobs 2017 by on or before the last date, i.e., 16th December 2016.
Aspirants who are applying for Punjab Irrigation Department Notification 2017 should be aware of all the Recruitment Details. In this blog, Candidate can check the Punjab Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria, Irrigation Department of Punjab Application Procedure, Department of Irrigation Punjab Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Pay Scale, etc. For more details about Punjab Irrigation Department JE Recruitment 2017, Applicants must refer the Official Website of Punjab Irrigation Department www.irrigation.punjab.gov.in
About Department of Irrigation, Punjab
Punjab, the name derived from the Persian words, Punj (five) and Ab (water) was a land of five rivers which formed part of Indus Basin till 1947. After the partition of the country, Indus water Treaty-1960 restricted India rights of usage to only three Eastern rivers (Sutlej, Ravi, and Beas), the three Western rivers (Indus, Chenab, and Jhelum) were earmarked for the particular usage of Pakistan. Punjab does have a very well developed and interlinked river system and widespread 14500 km long Canal Systems.
Irrigation Department of Punjab Recruitment Notification 2017 – Details
|Organisation Name||Department of Irrigation, Punjab|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||373 Posts|
|Starting Date||25th November 2016|
|Last Date||16th December 2016|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
Punjab Irrigation Department Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 373 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 296 Posts.
- Jr Engineer (Mechanical): 61 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 16 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Irrigation Dept Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
Aspirants should possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in concerned subject from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
Candidates who are interested in applying for Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment 2017 must possess the age limits as per the rules. For more details, Applicants can refer the Official Notification.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 800/-.
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-.
How to Apply Punjab Irrigation Department Junior Engineer Jobs 2017
- Candidate should refer the Official Website www.govt.thapar.edu
- Download the Punjab Junior Engineer Online Application Form.
- Fill the Form with the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category.
- Upload the Applicants Photograph and Signature.
- Download the Filled Application Form and Submit it to the address mentioned below.
Patiala – 147004.
Download PID Junior Engineer Syllabus and Previous Papers
- Online Application Commencement: 25th November 2016.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 16th December 2016.
- Final Date for receipt of hard copy of Application Form: 18th December 2016.
Pay Scale Offered for Punjab Irrigation Dept Junior Engineer Vacancies 2017
Shortlisted Candidates for the selection rounds of Irrigation Dept of Punjab Recruitment 2017 will receive the consolidated pay band of Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- per month.
Download Punjab Irrigation Department JE Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF
Click here to download the Official Notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.