- 1 Pune Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Pune Police Bharti Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Pune Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for Pune Police Recruitment
- 1.5 Pune Police Application form
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for Pune Police Bharti Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Pune Police Offers Pay Scale
- 1.9 Download Pune Police Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Pune Police Recruitment 2016
Pune Police Recruitment 2016 notification was recently announced on 02nd February 2016. Maharashtra Police Department, Pune Region has recently issued an official Notification for the Recruitment of Candidates for 221 Vacancies of Police Constable Posts. Pune Police Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the Youngsters who are searching for the Police Jobs in Maharashtra.
Eligible candidates may apply for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment through Online and the Registration starts from 02nd February 2016 to 18th February 2016. Interested & Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website www.punepolice.gov.in for Online Registration of Pune Police Bharti Recruitment 2016. The remaining details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply etc. of Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Detailed Information about Maharashtra Police Department
Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has one of the largest police forces in the country, having about 10 Police Commissionerates and 35 district police units in the state. The Maharashtra Police force has a strength of nearly 1.95 lakh. It also has 1.5 lakh women in its force. Pune Police Recruitment 2016 has recently published for filling the vacancies of Police Constable Posts. Candidates who are looking for Police Jobs in Maharashtra can grab this opportunity.
Pune Police Bharti Vacancy Details
Maharashtra Police Department has recently come up with recruitment notification for 221 Police Constable Posts. Here we are giving the total number of vacancies of Pune Police Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Police Constable Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 221 posts.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 Details
The Brief Details about the Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2016 are listed below.
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Police Department.
Name of the Post: Police Constable Posts.
No of Posts: 221 Posts.
Official Website: www.punepolice.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government Job.
Job Location: Pune (Maharashtra).
Eligibility Criteria for Pune Police Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are ready to apply for Police Constable Jobs under Pune Police Bharti Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
Education Qualification for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment
Candidates should possess 10th class & 12th standard (HSC) / Equivalent from recognized Institution or Board.
Age Limit for Pune Police Recruitment 2016 for Constable posts
Aspirants who are applying for Pune Constable Recruitment 2016 should attain the below age limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Maharashtra Government rules.
Important Dates for Pune Police Recruitment
- Starting Date for submitting Online Application Form: 02/02/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18/02/2016.
- Last Date of payment Fee through State Bank: 22/02/2016.
Pune Police Application form
Eligible applicants may apply through online by downloading the Pune Police Bharti Recruitment 2016 Application Form for the Maharashtra Police Constable Exam from the official website www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in send it before 18th February 2016.
Instructions for Applying Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Log on to the official website www.punepolice.gov.in
- Click on the New Registration – > Select the Police Constable Post.
- Fill the application form with required details and generate the challan.
- Pay the fee in the designated bank.
- Submit the application form.
- Save the acknowledgment & Take the Printout of the Application form for further reference.
To Apply online for Pune Police Recruitment 2016 Click the below link
Selection Procedure for Pune Police Bharti Recruitment 2016
Selection Process will be considered by the Pune Police for the Pune Police Recruitment 2016
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency test.
- Medical Test.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through Online Mode
- For General Candidates: Rs.320/- .
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.170/- .
- For Mazi Sainik all the category candidates: Rs. 20/-.
For more details about the application fee check the Pune Police Recruitment 2016 Official Notification.
Pune Police Offers Pay Scale
Candidates who are appointed will get the salary as per the Pune Police policies: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + Rs.2000/-.
Download Pune Police Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.