- 1 Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Pune Cantonment Board Jr Clerk Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Pune Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for Pune Cantonment Board Staff Nurse Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered by Pune Cantonment Board
- 1.6 Important Dates for Pune Cantonment Board Health Assistant Notification 2018
- 1.7 How To Apply for Pune Lab Technician Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Download Pune Cantonment Board Advertisement 2018 PDF
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
Helloo Applicants!!! Are you guys looking for Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra? Then there is good news knocking out the door of government job seekers. Maharashtra Government has dispatched the Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 Advertisement. As per the source, the available vacant positions are 77 Junior Clerk, Junior Engineer, Health Assistant, Staff Nurse and Other vacancies. Aspirants who meet the eligibility conditions can apply online for Pune Cantonment Board Jr Clerk Vacancies 2018. The Pune Cantonment Board Online Application Forms will be available from 5th March 2018 to 7th April 2018.
Aspirants who want to build their career in a government sector must go through this article for complete requirements. So, job seekers who are residing in Pune can make use of Pune Cantonment Board Recruitmnt 2018. Willing applicants can check the eligibility conditions, pay scale, age limit and other specification from below sections of this page. So, contenders may face very tough competition for Maharashtra government jobs. Hence, to help the candidates, we are also providing the Syllabus along with Previous Papers on our blog. Also, get all the latest government job updates by bookmarking our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 – Overview
Here is the complete information regarding the Pune Cantonment Board JE Recruitment 2018. The officials have decided to fill those 77 vacancies with skilled and talented people. So, go through the full pot, check out your credentials, apply soon as early as possible. And grab the excellent opportunity to work at Pune Cantonment Board. Moreover, you can follow us on facebook, twitter, etc.
|Name of Organization||Pune Cantonment Board|
|Post Name||Jr Engineer, Jr Clerk, and Other Vacancies|
|No of Vacancies||77|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||5th March 2018|
|Last Date||7th April 2018|
Pune Cantonment Board Jr Clerk Vacancy Details
Individuals who are seriously looking for Central Government Jobs can have a glance over the below postwise vacancy details and apply as early as possible. Along with Recruitment details, now you can easily download the all government jobs admit cards, results, and also syllabus and previous papers. There are total 77 Junior Clerk, Jr Engineer, Health Inspector, Health Assistant, Staf Nurse, Driver, and other vacant positions.
Name of the Post: Jr Clerk, Jr Engineer, and Other Vacancies.
No of Vacancies: 77
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|Assistant Medical Officer||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Pune Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who possess the below educational qualifications only eligible to apply for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018. Postwise eligibility details are given here.
- Assist Medical Officer: MBBS from a recognized university an registered with MMC/MCI.
- Jr Engineer: Diploma/B.E in Civil/Electrical Engineering.
- Teachers(B.Ed/D.Ed): B.Sc, B.A, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, HSC, D.Ed from recognized university.
- Health Inspector: B.Sc with Chemistry & Diploma in Sanitary Inspector from govt university.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing/General Nursing with relevant work experience in a hospital.
- Lab Technician: B.Sc Physics/Chemistry along with lab technician course.
- Jr Clerk: HSC and know about using a computer.
- Driver: SSC, Heavy motor driving license, experience certificate.
- Hindi Typist: SSC/Equivalent and Hindi typewriting minimum 30 wpm.
- Health Assistant: BSc in Chemistry/Biology, Diploma in Health Assistant from Govt. recognized university.
Candidates must attain the age limit as per the Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years.
- For AMO’s Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Selection Process for Pune Cantonment Board Staff Nurse Jobs 2018
The selection of the applicants will be by following screening rounds.Moreover, final selected candidates will get the good package from the cantonment board of Pune. So, candidates need to prepare well by downloading the Syllabus from our blog. Applicants who qualified in written only able to attend the skill test.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
Pay Scale Offered by Pune Cantonment Board
Candidates who got shortlisted for Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 will receive the best package along with a gross pay from the higher authority. As per the notification, postwise salary details are as follows.
- Asst Medical Officer: Rs.15600-39100/- with a GP of Rs.5400/-.
- Junior Engineer – Rs.9300-34800/- plus GP-Rs.4300/.
- Teachers (B.Ed) – Rs.9300-34800/- along with a GP-Rs.4300/-.
- Teachers (D.Ed) – Rs.5200-20200/- along with a GP-Rs.2800/-.
- Junior Clerks, Driver, Hindi Typist – Rs.5200-20200/- along with a GP-Rs.1900/-.
- Staff Nurse, Lab Technician – Rs.9300-34800/- plus GP-Rs.4200/.
- Health Assistant – Rs.5200-20200/- along with a GP-Rs.2400/-.
Important Dates for Pune Cantonment Board Health Assistant Notification 2018
The below listed are important dates to remember for Pune Recruitment 2018. So, individuals can have a look over here and submit your form before the last year to avoid the last minute rush.
- Online Applications will be Available from 5th March 2018.
- End Date to submit online application: 7th April 2018.
How To Apply for Pune Lab Technician Jobs 2018
So, now the candidates who satisfied all the above eligibility criteria need to submit their applications through online. Hence, here we provided simple steps to apply Pune Cantonment Board Jobs 2018. Aspirants must apply through online only. No other mode of applications will not accept after the last date. So, guys, hurry up and start preparing for the Pune Cantonment Board JE Exam 2018.
- First of all, Interested candidates have to visit the official website www.punecantonmentboard.org.
- Now, on the home page, you will see the icon called ” Job Application”.
- Click on Job Application link.
- Once again, check your eligibility by clicking on the post which you are going to apply.
- And, If you are eligible the proceed further.
- Then select the post which you are going to apply.
- Next, Click on Apply button.
- Fill up all the required details without any mistakes.
- And, upload recent passport size scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on the submit to complete the process.
- Moreover, Take a copy of application printout for future reference.
Download Pune Cantonment Board Advertisement 2018 PDF
Hence candidates can find out the official advertisement of Pune Cantonment Board Notification 2018 from the below link.
🙂 Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best 🙂