- 1 PPSC Sister Tutor Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview – Punjab PSC Sister Tutor Notification 2019
- 1.2 Punjab Public Service Commission Sister Tutor Vacancy 2019
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Sister Tutor Careers 2019
- 1.4 Pay Scale – Punjab PSC Careers 2019
- 1.5 PPSC Sister Tutor Job Vacancy 2019 – Selection Process
- 1.6 Application Fee for PPSC Sister Tutor Employement Notification 2019
- 1.7 Important Dates – Punjab Public Service Commission Job Openings 2019
- 1.8 @ppsc.gov.in Punjab PSC Recruitment 2019 – Application Process
- 1.9 Important Links – PPSC Sister Tutor vacancy 2019
PPSC Sister Tutor Recruitment 2019
Punjab PSC invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 82 Sister Tutor Posts. This Advertisement has published as per the requisition received from the Department of Health and Family Welfare Department, Punjab Government. Interested candidates start submitting the online application before 24.5.2019. They are inviting the applications from the graduate or post-graduate candidates in the Nursing department. Many job seekers are waiting for Latest Government Jobs. Such type of candidates stop searching and start applying for the PPSC Sister Tutor Recruitment 2019. Candidates should pay the application fee based on their category. The application fee should submit through online. Frequently visit our website www.govrecruitment.com to get more updates on government jobs.
Dear Applicants if you are waiting for the Central Government Jobs start sending the application forms online for the PPSC Sister Tutor Posts 2019. Check the detailed information of the recruitment process like eligibility criteria, Selection process, pay scale, Application fee and application process from this article.
Overview – Punjab PSC Sister Tutor Notification 2019
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Sister Tutor|
|Number of Vacancies||82|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Punjab Public Service Commission Sister Tutor Vacancy 2019
Punjab Public Service Commission is recruiting the individuals around Punjab State o work in their organization. The total number of vacancies they are going to fill through this PPSC Job Vacancy 2019 is 82 Sister Tutor Posts. Check more State Government Jobs from here and before applying for the PPSC Sister Tutor Recruitment 2019 check the vacancy details from below page.
|Sl no||Category||No of posts|
|3.||Wards of Freedom Fighter, Punjab||01|
|4.||Sports Person, Punjab||02|
|5.||Visually Impaired, Hearing Impaired||02|
|6.||Scheduled Caste Others, Punjab||09|
|7.||Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, ESM/LDESM Punjab||01|
|8.||Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||08|
|9.||Scheduled Caste Others. ESM/LDESM, Punjab||02|
|10.||Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Sportsperson Punjab||01|
|11.||Backward Classes, Punjab||09|
|12.||Backward Classes, ESM/LDESM Punjab||01|
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Sister Tutor Careers 2019
Educational Qualifications for PPSC Employement Notification 2019
Educational qualifications are must for the aspirants who are applying for the Punjab Public Service Commission Sister Tutor Notification 2019. If the canddiates requirement doesn’t meet the criteria, then the application form is rejected at any stage of the recruitment process. Get more updates of Punjab Government Jobs from here. Check the educational qualification as follows.
- Should possess Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized University or Institution
- Must be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- Punjabi of Matric or it’s equivalent Standard is essential.
Punjab PSC Job Openings 2019 – Age Limit
Contenders must not be more than the given age limit. The authority of Punjab Public Service Commission will consider the age factor while shortlisting the candidates for further rounds. Applicants must the given age limit published in the official notification of PPSC Sister Tutor Careers 2019. Check the details from the below page.
- Not below 18 years & above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2019.
- OBC candidates – 03 years.
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years.
- PWD candidates- 10 years.
Pay Scale – Punjab PSC Careers 2019
The authority of Punjab Public Service Commission is offering a fantastic pay scale for the selected candidates in the recruitment process as Sister Tutor. If you want to make a bright career in the Punjab Public Sevice Commission, then make proper use of this chance. The elected will get a monthly wage of rupees 10300-34800+4800 Grade Pay.
- Check the official notification to know more details of PPSC Sister Tutor Job Openings 2019
PPSC Sister Tutor Job Vacancy 2019 – Selection Process
Selection of the candidates on the basis of their performance in the rounds. The authority of Punjab Public Service Commission will check the eligibility criteria ad the individual’s stamina and the skills of the candidates while selecting for the Sister Tutor Posts 2019. Selection process details are as follows
- Competitive Examination.
Application Fee for PPSC Sister Tutor Employement Notification 2019
Candidate needs to submit the application fee before submitting the online application form of PPSC Sister Tutor Recruitment 2019. Category wise registration fee and the examination fee has given below.
|Name of the Category||Online Application Charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC/ST candidates of all states & Backward classes of Punjab State only||Rs 500/-||Rs 625/-||Rs 1125/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab State only||Rs 500/-||No Fee||Rs 500/-|
|All other categories||500||2500||3000|
|Physically Handicapped Punjab State only||Rs 500/-||1250||Rs 1750|
Important Dates – Punjab Public Service Commission Job Openings 2019
- Starting Date of Application – 04.05.2019
- Last Date of Application – 24.05.2019
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee – 31.05.2019
@ppsc.gov.in Punjab PSC Recruitment 2019 – Application Process
- click on the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in
- Download the official notification of PPSC Sister Tutor Recruitment 2019
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on Apply Button
- Fill the details correctly.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Preview the application fee
- Submit the application form.
- Take the hard copy of the application form.