- 1 PPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Punjab PSC Inspector Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 PPSC Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Government Job Updates
- 1.4 Punjab PSC Inspector Cooperative Vacancy 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered by Punjab Public Service Commission
- 1.6 PPSC Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.7 Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Application Fee for PPSC Inspector Cooperative Vacancies
- 1.9 How To Apply for PPSC Inspector Cooperative Recruitment
- 1.10 Required Documents for PPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.11 Download Punjab PSC Inspector Cooperative Notification
PPSC Recruitment 2018
Free Job Alert!!! Hey Guys… Here is a good news for the Latest Government Job seekers. The Government of Punjab has released an advertisement for 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Posts. Punjab Public Service Commission has updated the Employment Notification for PPSC Recruitment 2018 on its official site. Applicants who are searching for Punjab Government Jobs can apply online. The officials will receive the applications from 13th March 2018 to 3rd April 2018. All the aspirants need to submit PPSC Inspector Cooperative Societies Applications through online only. For more details, refer the official website www.ppsc.gov.in.
Aspirants who meet the eligibility conditions can apply for PPSC Recruitment 2018. The complete information regarding the PPSC Inspector Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2018 provided here. Interested and eligible applicants must apply on or before the last date, i.e., 3rd April 2018. Many candidates had a dream about to work as an Inspector. As per the source, the officials are going to accept the applications who meet the eligibility criteria. Otherwise, there may be a chance of rejecting the application. So, read out the advertisement more than twice before applying for PPSC Inspector Jobs 2018
Punjab PSC Inspector Notification 2018 – Overview
Every Year Punjab PSC will recruit applicants based on their marks scored in the qualifying examination. Punjab Public Service Commission Inspector Recruitment 2018 details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc are provided below. Bookmark our blog www.govrecruitment.com for new job alerts and Day to Day GK Current Affairs updates.
|Name of Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Inspector Cooperative Societies|
|No of Vacancies||207|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||13th March 2018|
|Last date||3rd April 2018|
PPSC Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancy 2018 Details
Individuals who are going to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2018 can check the category wise vacancy details from the below provided table. Moreover, refer the official advertisement to check all the details once again. Also, Applicants can refer our site for PPSC Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Name of the Post: Inspector Cooperative Societies.
Total No of Vacancies: 207.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Freedom Fighters Punjab||02|
|Sports Persons, Punjab||04|
|Scheduled Castes others, Punjab||21|
|Scheduled Castes others Ex-Servicemen/LDESM, Punjab||04|
|Scheduled Castes others Sports Persons, Punjab||01|
|Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Punjab||21|
|Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs ExServicemen/LDESM Punjab||04|
|Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Sport Persons, Punjab||01|
|Backward Classes, Punjab||20|
|Backward Classes ExServicemen/LDESM, Punjab||04|
Punjab PSC Inspector Cooperative Vacancy 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants willing to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill the 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancies must have completed their Graduation in any stream from a recognized University/ College in India. For more information, refer the PPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement.
Individuals appearing for the government jobs in Punjab should attain the age limitations as per the norms of Punjab Public Service Commission. Age relaxation may be applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years.
Pay Scale Offered by Punjab Public Service Commission
Final shortlisted candidates for 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancies through PPSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which is Rs.10,300/- Rs.34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
PPSC Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
The officials of Punjab PSC going to start the selection process very soon. As per the norms, selection committee plans to conduct a written test to the applied candidates. Individuals who got selected will qualify for further rounds of selection. Moreover, bookmark our blog for more updates on Central Government Jobs.
- Written Test
Important Dates for PPSC Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Online Application – 13th March 2018.
- Last Date for Online Registration –3rd April 2018.
- Final Date for payment of Fee – 10th April 2018.
- End date for Hard Copy Submission – 17th April 2018.
Application Fee for PPSC Inspector Cooperative Vacancies
Aspirants who are going to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2018 must pay the application fee which is nonrefundable. The fee details as per the category are listed here. Interested participants can go through it or else refer the official notification.
- General and BC candidates – Rs.1125/-.
- Ex-Servicemen – Rs.500/-
- Others Categories – Rs.3000/-.
- Physically Handicapped – 1750/-
How To Apply for PPSC Inspector Cooperative Recruitment
- Firstly, visit the official website, www.ppsc.gov.in.
- On the Home Page–>Go to Open Advertisement.
- Then Search for PPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Download and read all the instructions carefully.
- Check your eligibility and then click on Apply.
- Fill up the application with all the mandatory details.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the application.
- Make Payment through online using credit/debit cards only.
- Send the application form along with the below-listed certificates to the postal address on before the last date.
- Finally, click Submit and take print out for later purpose.
Required Documents for PPSC Recruitment 2018
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed the Punjabi Language.
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
- Required computer course certificate as per advertisemet.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority( If Applicable) and latest Punjab residence certificate.
- Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- If ESM, certificates/document(s) mentioning the following:-
- Date of Enrolment
- Date of Release/Discharge
- The reason of Release/ Discharge
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. (If Applicable)
- Certificate as proof of fee concession (If Applicable)
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.(If applicable)
- Copy of Bank Challan (PPSC Copy Only).
Punjab Public Service Commission,