- 1 Power Grid Recruitment
- 1.1 PGCIL Diploma Trainee and JR Officer Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Hiring 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for PGCIL Exam 2016
- 1.5 Instructions for Applying PGCIL Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for Power Grid Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Offers Pay Scale
- 1.9 Download PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Power Grid Recruitment
Power Grid Recruitment 2016 Notification has been published through Advertisement No: Advt.No.NR-I/01/2016. Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) is inviting the applications for 74 Vacancies of Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee Posts in Electrical, Electronics/Communications, and HR positions. PGCIL Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in India. Eligible Contenders may apply Online for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Posts on or before 28th June 2016.
Candidates can the Visit the PGCIL Official Website www.powergridindia.com for more details about the Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment 2016. Interested applicants may check the below sections about the PGCIL Recruitment. The Other details like Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, How to Apply, Application Fee, etc., are mentioned below for more information.
About Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power. PGCIL is one of the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWER GRID is playing a significant role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship program of Government of India to provide Power for all. Innovations in Technical and Managerial fields has resulted in the coordinated development of power transmission network and efficient operation and management of Regional and National Grid.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee and JR Officer Vacancy Details
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd has issued this notification for the posts of 74 Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee Post Vacancies. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details in a prescribed manner for Power Grid Recruitment 2016.
No of Posts: 74 Posts.
Post wise details:
|S no||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1||Diploma Trainee electrical||60|
|2||Diploma Trainee communication||10|
|3||Jr Officer Trainee||04|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Hiring 2016 Details
The details about the Power Grid 2016 Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee Posts.
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL).
Post Name: Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee Posts
No of Posts: 74 Posts.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are willing to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee Posts released under PGCIL Recruitment 2016 should meet the eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualification, and Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment of Diploma Trainee
- Candidates should have pass Diploma in Electrical Engineering at least 70% from a recognized Technical Board, for General Category, OBC, and ST.
Age Limit for Power Grid Recruitment of Junior Officer Trainee 2016
For General: 27 Years.
For OBC/NCL: 30 Years.
For SC: 32 Years.
Important Dates for PGCIL Exam 2016
- Start Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 7th June 2016.
- Last Date for submitting Online Application Form: 28th June 2016.
- candidates should scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Applicants Log on to the official website PGCIL www.powergridindia.com
- Click on the Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee Posts Recruitment 2016.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application without any mistakes.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application for future reference.
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Recruitment 2016
Candidates will be selected based on Performance in Written test and Interview by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
- Application fee, for the General Category Students Rs.300/– + Rs.60 for Bank Charges.
- Reserved Candidates No needs to Pay.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Offers Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 16,000/-to -Rs. 35,500/-.
Download PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.