- 1 Power Grid Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification – Brief Details
- 1.2 PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2017 – 24 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Requirements for Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Selection Criteria for PGCIL Second Class Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Pay Scale for Power Grid Field Engineer Vacancy 2017
- 1.6 Important Dates of Power Grid Field Supervisor Jobs 2017
- 1.7 Application Fee for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Online Application Process for Power Grid Recruitment 2017
- 1.9 Download Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 Notification
Power Grid Recruitment 2017
Power Grid Recruitment 2017 Notification has announced recently on 09th June 2017 through Advt. No. WR-I/01/Railways/2017. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd has issued an advertisement for 24 vacancies of Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Posts in Electrical, Civil, and Electronics Disciplines in WR-I Region for Railway Electrification Works on a contract basis. Contenders who are browsing for Latest Government Jobs can utilize this excellent opportunity as soon as possible. The Eligible and Interested job hunters can apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2017 through Online.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is going to invite the online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 24 Field Engineer & Supervisor Posts. The submission of online application starts from 14-06-2017 to 24-06-2017. Interested Aspirants can visit the POWERGRID Official website www.powergridindia.com for more updates regarding PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2017. The complete details of Power Grid Recruitment 2017 such as Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Online Application Process, etc., are mentioned below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification – Brief Details
|Name of the Board||(PGCIL) Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|No of Posts||24 Posts.|
|Post Names||Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Posts.|
|Starting Date||14th June 2017|
|Last Date||24th June 2017|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Central Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Test, Screening Test & Interview.|
PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2017 – 24 Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Posts.
No of Vacancies: 24 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Post ID||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|901||Field Engineer (Electrical)||08|
|902||Field Engineer (Electronics)||02|
|903||Field Engineer (Civil)||02|
|904||Field Supervisor (Electrical)||08|
|905||Field Supervisor (Electronics)||02|
|906||Field Supervisor (Civil)||02|
Eligibility Requirements for Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2017
- For Field Engineer: BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/ AMIE from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks.
- For Field Supervisor: Diploma from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks.
Candidates Age should be 29 years as on 24.06.2017.
Selection Criteria for PGCIL Second Class Officer Recruitment 2017
The selection of Applied candidates of Power Grid Recruitment 2017 will be made based on their performance in the following rounds:
For Field Engineer:
- Screening Test.
For Field Supervisor:
- Technical Knowledge Test.
- Aptitude Test.
Pay Scale for Power Grid Field Engineer Vacancy 2017
Selected applicants of Power Grid Recruitment 2017 will get the pay scale as per the PGCIL norms. For explicit details refer the Notification pdf of PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment 2017.
Important Dates of Power Grid Field Supervisor Jobs 2017
- Starting Date for the submission of PGCIL Online Application: 14th June 2017.
- Final Date for the Submission of Power Grid Online Application: 24th June 2017.
Application Fee for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are going to apply for PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2017 must have to to pay the Application Fee as follows:
- Field Engineer: Rs-400/-
- Field Supervisor: Rs-300/-
Online Application Process for Power Grid Recruitment 2017
- Visit PGCIL Official [email protected] www.powergridindia.com.
- Go to–>Career Section –> Job Opportunities Section.
- Read the PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification Carefully.
- Click on Apply online or PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment 2017 link.
- Fill the Power Grid application form details.
- Upload Photo & signature in a prescribed format.
- Submit & Download the PGCIL Field Engineer application form.