- 1 Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Power Grid Jr Officer Trainee Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Power Grid Corporation of India Chemist Vacancies – Selection Process
- 1.5 Important Dates for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee for PGCIL Chemist Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
- 1.8 How To Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2018
- 1.9 Download Power Grid Corporation Notification 2018
Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
Good News Readers!!! The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has dispatched the Latest Employment Notification. The Advertisement is about to fill up the 54 vacant positions. Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 invites online applications for Diploma Trainee, Jr Officer Trainee, and Chemist Vacancies. Interested candidates can start applying from 16th April 2018 to 23rd April 2018. The department of PGCIL will not accept the applications received after 23rd April 2018. So, Make sure that you should apply online before the last date. For more details, visit the official advertisement which is provided below.
Central Government job seekers who have completed Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Civil can make use of Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018. Moreover, Contenders can access the original announcement of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 released by the officials on their website at www.powergridindia.com. Also, you can get the direct links to download the official notification for Power Grid Recruitment 2018 at the end of this Govrecruitment page. In the meanwhile, you can get to know more about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Application Process & Fee, Selection Process, and Pay Scale offered for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2018.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2018 – Brief Info
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invites applications from eligible applicants to fill the 54 Diploma Trainee & Other Vacancies. Interested candidates for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 should submit the applications as early as possible. Here, we had provided a table which gives complete information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
|Name of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee, Chemist, Jr Accounts Officer|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||North Eastern Region|
Power Grid Jr Officer Trainee Vacancy 2018 Details
Job Hunters willing to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification should know about the vacancy details. To help the candidates, here we had provided a table which contains complete PGCIL Vacancy 2018 details.
Post Name: Diploma Trainee, Chemist, Jr Officer Trainee
Total Vacancies: 54.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Diploma Trainee Electrical||36|
|Diploma Trainee Civil||11|
|Jr Officer Trainee||4|
|Diploma Trainee Electronics||2|
Latest PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Many of the job seekers had completed their graduation and searching for jobs. Applicants who completed the below mentioned qualification now can apply for PGCIL Careers 2018.
- Diploma Trainee: Should complete Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics/Civil/Electronics from recognized Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL) category and pass marks for SC/ST & PWD Category.
- Jr Officer Trainee: Two years (Full-time Course) Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General / OBC (NCL) candidates & pass marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- Chemist: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Full Time Course).
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical)/Civil/Jr Officer Trainee
- 27 years for General
- 30 years for OBC(NCL)
- 32 years for SC/ST
- 28 years for General/ OBC(NCL)/SC/ST
- Diploma Trainee Electronics
- 27 years for General/ SC/ST
- 30 years for OBC (NCL)
Power Grid Corporation of India Chemist Vacancies – Selection Process
The Recruitment Board of PGCIL is going to recruit the candidates by their performance in the following selection rounds. Here you can go through the table which gives you an idea about the selection process and also about the mode of the test.
|Name of Post||Details of Selection Process||Mode of Test|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Written Test (100% weightage)||Written/ Computer Based Test|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Written Test (100% weightage)||Written/ Computer Based Test|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||Written Test (100% weightage)||Written/ Computer Based Test|
|Jr.Officer Trainee (HR)||Written Test (100% weightage) & Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in nature)||Written/Computer Based Test|
|Chemist||Written Test (100% weightage) & Trade Test (Qualifying in nature)||Written/Computer Based Test|
Important Dates for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018
The following dates are essential for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018. Applicants of PGCIL Notification can make a note of all the dates and apply within the end date for PGCIL Chemist Jobs 2018.
- Commencement of Online Application Starts from 16 Apr 2018 1
- Closing Date for Application Submission 23 Apr 2018
- Opening date for deposit fee through Gateway 16 Apr 2018
- Last date for deposit of fee through Gateway 23 Apr 2018
Application Fee for PGCIL Chemist Jobs 2018
Candidates for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 should pay the below mentioned application fee as per the organization rules depends upon the post. Moreover, Download Power Grid Notification from our page.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics)- Rs. 300.00
- Jr.Officer Trainee (HR) – Rs. 300/-
- Chemist Rs. 200.00
Pay Scale Offered by Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
The officials of Power Grid Corporation will give the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates. The package details depend on the post you have selected provided here.
- Diploma Trainee – ₹16000 in the pay-scale of ₹16000-35500 (IDA)
- Jr Officer Trainee HR – ₹16000 in the pay-scale of ₹16000-35500 (IDA)
- Chemist – Rs 12500-27500/- (IDA)
How To Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2018
Applicants for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 should follow the below steps to apply online for PGCIL Jr Officer Trainee Jobs 2018. Follow the steps and apply as early as possible. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess the following
- Valid self-e-Mail ID, Alternate e-Mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned copy of passport Size colour photograph (50 kb) & signature (30 kb) in .jpeg/.jpg format
- Scanned copies of Date of Birth Certificate/X Class Mark sheet, Diploma/Degree Certificates & Mark sheets, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate & Discharge Certificate if applicable in PDF format (1 MB).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate /Receipt (If applicable)
Now, If you are ready with the above details, then just follow the instructions soon.
- Initially, Visit the official website of PGCIL, i.e., www.powergridindia.com
- On the Home Page, Go to Careers-> Job Opportunities->Openings.
- Next, Click on Regional Openings-> NER Recruitment
- Search and Download the Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018.
- After that applicants have to register themselves with valid mail id.
- Check your eligibility conditions.
- If eligible, click on Apply Link.
- Choose the desired post which you are applying for PGCIL Careers 2018.
- Enter all the accurate details of the application and click on Submit button.
- Then, Pay Application Fee through the payment gateway.
- Upload all the required documents, photograph to the application. Cross check all the details before submission.
- Finally, Click on Submit button.
- Take a copy of the filled form for future reference.
Download Power Grid Corporation Notification 2018