- 1 PGIMER Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Postgraduate Research Institute of Medical Education & Research Notification 2018
- 1.2 PGIMER Sr Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2018 | Selection Process
- 1.3 PGIMER Jr Demonstrator Call Letter 2018 | Important Dates
- 1.4 PGIMER Chandigarh Admit Card 2018 | Exam Pattern
- 1.5 PGIMER Admit Card 2018 | Get Exam Dates
- 1.6 Important Documents Required for PGIMER Exam 2018
- 1.7 Essential Details to Check on PGIMER Exam Call Letter 2018
- 1.8 How To Download PGIMER Admit Card 2018
- 1.9 Download PGIMER Hall Ticket 2018
PGIMER Admit Card 2018
Good News Readers!!! The Department of PIGMER had announced the exam date which is going to be held on 11th June 2018. The applied candidates for PGIMER Recruitment 2018 should download the Admit Card and carry at the time of examination. We also attched the Syllabus and Test Pattern for the sake of applicants. Having the PGIMER Admit Card 2018 at the time of exam will be able to help the applicants to write the examination. Otherwise, you were not able to attend the test. For more informatio, refer the offical website of PGIMER, i.e., www.pgimer.edu.in.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research of Chandigarh had released an advertisement for the recruitment of 98 various posts. Applicants willing to work for the organization had starrted applying for th PIGMER Jobs 2018. The final date for submitting the online applications is 25th May 2018. Also, Download and practice the Syllabus and Previous Papers from the below provided links.
Postgraduate Research Institute of Medical Education & Research Notification 2018
Are you looking for well paid medical profession govt jobs in Punjab? PGIMER Recruitment 2018 in Chandigarh Punjab has released the vacancy for 98 Senior Resident and other jobs in PGIMER. The last date to apply for the job is 25rd May 2018. Read the full notification for different vacancies, salary and selection, application procedure of PGIMER Recruitment 2018.
|Name of Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh|
|No of vacancies||98|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||3rd May 2018|
|Last Date||25th May 2018|
PGIMER Sr Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2018 | Selection Process
The Postgraduate Institute of medical Education and Research, Chandigarh will shortlist the applicants by the basis of their performance n followind selection rounds. Check advertisement for more information.
- Written examination
PGIMER Jr Demonstrator Call Letter 2018 | Important Dates
Every applicant must aware of the essential dates of PGIMER Recruitment 2018. Know the dates and apply before the due date to grab th eopportunity easily.
- Application Begins: 3rd May 2018
- Application ends 23rd May 2018, 11:59 PM.
- The last date to pay the fee & Submit Offline Application: 25th May 2018, 5:00 PM
- Exam Date – 11th June 2018.
PGIMER Chandigarh Admit Card 2018 | Exam Pattern
The officials are going to condyut the PHGIMR Sr Mo Exam 2018 on 11th June 2018. The shortlisted candidates will have to attend the departmental assessement exam, interview. The candiates need to attend the selection rounds without fail. The table provided below here shows the subjects which are going to appear for the test. Also, download the PGIMER Syllabus 2018 pdf for free cost.
|S. No||Type of Questions||Subject Names|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||English|
PGIMER Admit Card 2018 | Get Exam Dates
The latest government Job seekers of PIGMER can download the PIGMER Admit Card 2018 for free cost from the below provided pdf link. Applicants who want to grab the opportunity to work with PIGMER must attend the Sr Resident Exam 2018 by carrying the Admit Card at the time of Exam. So, to help the candidates, we are providng the PIGMER Syllabus and Previous papers along with the Test Pattern. Refer our blog govrecruitment for more information about PGIMER Exam 2018. The officials has decided to conduct the exam on 11th June 2018 followed by departmental test and interview.
Important Documents Required for PGIMER Exam 2018
Besides PGIMER Admit Card 2018, applicants are required have to carry any one of the following valid Identity documents/ Proofs to the test venue. The list of id proofs to carry is listed below.
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Essential Details to Check on PGIMER Exam Call Letter 2018
Candidates, after downloading the Hall Ticket you must cross check all the below mentioned details are correctly printed or not. If there is any mistake, immideatly you have to contact the higher authority of PGIMER.
- Name of Candidate
- Exam Conducting Board Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father/ Mother Name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Birth.
- Enrollment Number
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Test Venue
- Reporting Time.
- Exam Centre Code.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Space for candidate’s Signature
How To Download PGIMER Admit Card 2018
Download your PGIMER Admit Card 2018 from here. Below steps will be helpful for you to download your PGIMER Sr Resident Admit Card 2018 easily. Postulants can also get PGIMER Call Letter from the direct link given below.
Steps for Downloading GHMC Admit Card 2018
- First of all, You must visit the PGIMER portal, i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in
- On the Home Page, Go To Notifications and then Admit Cards.
- Now, find PGIMER Admit Card 2018 link.
- Then, Click on the link to open downloading page of admit card.
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth, and click Ok
- Cross check the enter details before clicking on submit button.
- Finally, your Admit Card 2018 is on your screen.
- Download and take a print of it.
- And, dont forget to carry along with you at the time of the exam.