- 1 OSSC Tracer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of OSSC 41 Tracer & Junior Draftsman Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC Tracer Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process of OSSC Junior Draftsman Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for OSSC Tracer & Jr Draftsman Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of Odisha SSC Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for Odisha SSC Tracer Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for OSSC Tracer Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download OSSC Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
OSSC Tracer Recruitment 2018
OSSC Tracer Recruitment 2018 Notification has announced recently on 29th December 2017 through Advt No.IIE-112/2015-4429/OSSC. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has announced an official employment notification for 41 vacancies of Tracer and Junior Draftsman Posts (Contractual Basis).
Candidates who are browsing for the Odisha Latest Government Jobs can grab this opportunity as earlier as possible. Interested applicants can apply for OSSC Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2018 through Online. The OSSC Tracer Online application submission starts from 29th December 2017.
Odisha SSC has invited online applications from eligible & energetic contestants to fill up 41 vacancies. Interested job seekers may also apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018 through official website of OSSC, i.e., www.ossc.gov.in.
The complete details about OSSC Tracer Recruitment 2018 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, and Online Application Method, etc., are briefly explained below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of the Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|No of Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Tracer and Junior Draftsman Posts|
|Departments||Engineer-In-Chief (Rural Works) and Director of Odisha Watershed Development Mission|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Starting Date||29th December 2017|
|Last Date||Updated soon|
Vacancy Details of OSSC 41 Tracer & Junior Draftsman Jobs 2018
Number of Vacancies: 41 Posts
Name of the Posts: Tracer and Junior Draftsman Posts
Post & Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Posts Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Tracer (Rural Works)||12 Posts (SC-03, ST-03, SEBC-02 & UR-04)|
|2||Tracer (Watershed Development Mission)||18 Posts (SC-03, ST-04, SEBC-02 & UR-09)|
|3||Junior Draftsman||11 Posts (SC-03, ST-04, SEBC-02 & UR-02)|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC Tracer Jobs 2018
- Applicants must have passed HSC with ITI in Draughtsman/Draftsman in Civil from NCVT affiliated institutions.
- Must have knowledge of computers.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years.
Selection Process of OSSC Junior Draftsman Jobs 2018
The selection of the OSSC Tracer Recruitment 2018 will be made by the performance-based in the
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Practical Skill Test(Qualifying)
- Certificate verification
Pay Scale for OSSC Tracer & Jr Draftsman Vacancy 2018
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Offers pay Scale as follows for the selected applicants for OSSC Tracer Recruitment 2018.
- For Tracer: Rs. 5200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
- For Junior Draftsman: Rs. 5200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
Important Dates of Odisha SSC Vacancy 2018
- Release Date Of Notification: 29th December 2018
- Last Date for OSSC Tracer online application: Updating Soon
Application Fee for Odisha SSC Tracer Recruitment 2018
- For General/Other Candidates – Rs 100/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Applicants – No Fee.
Online Application Process for OSSC Tracer Recruitment 2018
- Visit Odisha SSC official Page, i.e., www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on Download link of OSSC Tracer Recruitment 2018 on the home page.
- Read complete Advt carefully
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all mandatory details in the OSSC Tracer Online Application.
- Upload needed documents.
- Make the Payment of Application Fee.
- Then, Submit the Odisha SSC Jr Draftsman Online Application.
- Download & Print the OSSC Tracer Online Application Form for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂