- 1 OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016
- 2 Odisha SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 3 OSSC Jr Stenographer 2016 Recruitment Details
- 3.1 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Staff Selection Commission 2016
- 3.2 Important Dates for OSSC Exam
- 3.3 Instructions for Applying OSSC Jr Steno Recruitment
- 3.4 Selection Procedure for OSSC Recruitment
- 3.5 Application Fee
- 3.6 OSSC Offers Pay Scale
- 3.7 OSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Admit Cards
- 3.8 Odisha SSC Jr Stenographer Results 2016
- 4 Download OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016
OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently released in the Month of December 2015. Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently issued this notification for the recruitment of 35 Junior Stenographer Vacancies. OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the people who are searching for the SSC Jobs. Eligible applicants may apply for this OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016 through Online and Application Form is available from 17th December 2015.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced Recruitment Notification for 35 Vacancies for Jr Stenographer Posts. Interested candidates can check below section for further details regarding OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2016. The Application Form for OSSC Jr Stenographer Posts available from 17th December 2015 to 16th January 2016. Interested Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website www.ossc.gov.in. for more details regarding OSSC Junior Stenographer 2016 Recruitment. The Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply etc. of OSSC Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Details about Orissa Staff Selection Commission
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is an authorized organization working under the Central Government of India. The OSSC is a regional branch of Staff Selection Commission of India. The Odisha SSC does all the necessary procedures for recruitment of skilled and efficient candidates into various posts in Government of India. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by OSSC. The Orissa SSC conducts exams for various posts such as Junior Engineer, Sub Inspector, Constable, LDC, Assistants, etc. OSSC Jr Steno Recruitment 2016 has recently published for filling the vacancies of Junior Stenographer Posts. Candidates who are looking for Government jobs in Orissa can grab this opportunity.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Odisha SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released this OSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 35 Jr Stenographer Posts in various Departments. Here we are giving Post wise vacancies released under the OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
No. of Vacancies: 35.
Department wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Department Name||OSSC Posts|
|1.||Directorate of Fisheries||19|
|2.||Board of Revenue||01|
|3.||Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services||02|
|4.||Registrar of Co-operative Socities||02|
|5.||Revenue Divisional Commissioner, Berhampur||02|
|6.||Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation||03|
|7.||Director, Co-operate Audit||01|
|8.||Cheif Engineer (NH)||03|
|9.||Director, Soil Conservation||01|
|10.||Directorate of Horticulture||01|
OSSC Jr Stenographer 2016 Recruitment Details
The details regarding OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016 like No. of Vacancies, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc. are mentioned for a glance look for the aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts. The Brief Details about the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Steno Recruitment 2016 are listed below
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
Name of the Posts: Junior Stenographer.
No. of Posts: 35 Posts.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Odisha Government Job.
Job Location: Odisha.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Staff Selection Commission 2016
The candidates who are ready to apply for Jr Steno Jobs released under OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows. The Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit gave on our site are as per the Eligibility Requirement is given in Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Education Qualification for OSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
- Higher Secondary School (10+2 Arts/Science/ Commerce) certificate examination or equivalent school leaving examination from a Recognized Board.
- Contenders should Posses a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand both in English and Odia.
Age Limit for Odisha SSC Jr Steno Recruitment 2016
Contenders who are applying for OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016 should attain below Age limits as on 01-01-2016.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women Category Candidates is applicable as per rules.
Important Dates for OSSC Exam
- Starting Date for sending Online Application: 17th December 2015.
- Last Date for sending the Application Form: 16th January 2015.
- The last date of Submission of Detailed Application Form is 23rd Jan 2016, 17:00.
OSSC Online Application
Application form for the Junior Stenographer Posts released under OSSC Recruitment 2016 will be available on our site from 17th December 2015. Kindly please open the form for the relevant posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. You can also get the online application form from the official site. The Application form is available up to 16th January 2016.
Instructions for Applying OSSC Jr Steno Recruitment
Candidates who are going to attend for Junior Stenographer jobs should follow the below procedure released for OSSC Recruitment 2016.
- Applicants must visit the Official Website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the Application form for the OSSC Jr Steno Post.
- Click on Click here to Apply Online.
- Select Click Here for New Registration.
- Fill the Application with the complete details and pay the fee through Online or Offline.
- Submit the Application and take the printout of the Application for future reference.
- Send the Application Form along with the Necessary Documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1,
Unit – V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054.
Selection Procedure for OSSC Recruitment
Candidates who were applying for these Jr Steno posts released under OSSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on
- Written Test.
- Viva Voice Test.
The Application fee for these OSSC Jr Stenographer jobs should be
- The applicants other than SC/ ST & PWD need to pay Rs.100/- either through Online or Offline.
OSSC Offers Pay Scale
For Junior Stenographer Post: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per Month with Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-.
OSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Admit Cards
After the last date of the application form submission, OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2016 will issue the Admit Cards for the candidates. Please Log on to the official website for admit cards. Download the Admit Cards for the aspirants through Registration ID & Password from the Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016.
Odisha SSC Jr Stenographer Results 2016
After the Completion of the recruitment process. Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 will release the results for the Jr.Stenographer Posts in Various Departments. Please visit the official website regularly for candidates results. Kindly Visit our website for more updates.
Download OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.