- 1 OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 OSSC Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior Stenographer Posts
- 1.4 Important Dates to apply for OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment
- 1.5 Pay Scale for Odisha OSSC Jobs 2017
- 1.6 Online Application Process for OSSC Junior Stenographer Posts
- 1.7 Application fee
- 1.8 Download the Pdf of OSSC Recruitment Notification 2017
OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission had issued an Employment Notification recently on 21st December 2016. The Odisha SSC had issued the Notification under Advertisement no: IIE-123/2016/4083/OSSC. Candidates Searching for the Latest Government Jobs in Odisha can use the Opportunity of OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017. The Odisha Government is inviting the Online Applications from the Young Candidates to fill 60 Vacancies of Junior Stenographer Posts. Interested Candidates can Register Online for the OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2017 from 27th December 2016 to 26th January 2017.
The Complete Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, and other info of Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016-17 had given below. Here we are giving the Complete Details of all Central Government Jobs. For more Details of Odisha Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2017 refer official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Details about Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Odisha Staff Selection Commission also called as Odisha SSC or OSSC. It was set up by Odisha Govt. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has Formed as a statutory body in the year 1994. OSSC Established for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the Odisha State cadre as may schedule in the OSSC Rules, 1993.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
|Organisation Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|No of Vacancies.||60 Posts.|
|Post-Names||Junior Stenographer Posts.|
|Starting Date.||27th December 2016|
|Last Date||26th January 2017|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 32 Years.|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam.|
Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Jobs Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the Vacancy Details of OSSC Jobs which had mentioned below.
No of Vacancies: 60 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer Posts.
Categories wise Vacancy Details
- UR: 18.
- SEBC: 06.
- SC: 13.
- ST: 23.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior Stenographer Posts
Applicants of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 must Possess Following Eligibility.
Educational Qualifications for Odisha SSC Jobs 2017
Candidates should possess minimum Higher Secondary 10+2 (Arts/Science/Commerce) certificate Examination and equivalent examination with the minimum speed of eighty words per minute in shorthand both in English and Odia.
Age Limits for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
Applicants must be between the Age Limit of 18 Years to 32 Years to apply for OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
Important Dates to apply for OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment
- Starting to Apply Online for OSSC Jr Stenographer Posts: 27th December 2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online for Odisha Junior Stenographer Jobs: 26th January 2017.
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of Odisha SSC Application Form: 11th February 2017.
Pay Scale for Odisha OSSC Jobs 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Offers a Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/-Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/- for the Selected Candidates of OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
Online Application Process for OSSC Junior Stenographer Posts
- Visit the Official website of OSSC i.e., www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the Link to Online Application Form of OSSC Jobs.
- Fill all the Details in the OSSC Junior Stenographer Online Application form.
- Pay the Online Application fee for OSSC Junior Stenographer Jobs.
- Submit the Application form before the Last Date.
- Take the Print out of Application form and Send it to the Address mentioned below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Candidates must pay the Application fee as follows to apply for OSSC Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
- All SEBC & UR candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Remaining all others are exempted from Application fee.