- 1 Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017 | Brief Info
- 1.2 OBC Notification 2017 120 Specialist Officer Jobs – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for OBC Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Step to Fill OBC Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Application
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered for Oriental Bank of Commerce Manager Jobs 2017
- 1.8 Download OBC Assistant Manager Notification 2017 PDF
Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017
Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently in the month of April 2017. As per the notification, there are about 120 Specialist Officer Posts. OBC SO Recruitment 2017 could be the best chance for the candidates who are searching for the Central Government Jobs in india. The Vacancies that are to be filled by the Oriental Bank are Senior Manager (Charted Accountant), Manager (Charted Accountant) and Assistant Manager Posts. Contenders can enroll through online for the Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017. The Online Applications are available from 7th April 2017 to 26th April 2017.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application forms before the last date. Aspirants who are seriously preparing for the Latest Government Jobs can apply at the earliest from www.obcinida.co.in. Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment is the best opportunity for the Candidates who have completed the Chartered Accountant from the Indian Institute.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017 | Brief Info
|Organization Name||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|No of Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Post Names||Specialist Officer Posts|
|Starting Date||7th April 2017|
|The last Date||26th April 2017|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Online Examination and Interview|
OBC Notification 2017 120 Specialist Officer Jobs – Vacancy Details
Post Name: Specialist Officer Posts
No. of Vacancies: 120 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Senior Manager (FA)-Chartered Accountant (Taxation): 01
- Senior Manager (FA)-Chartered Accountant (Ind AS Cell): 01
- Manager (FA)-Chartered Accountant: 18
- Assistant Manager (FA): 100
Eligibility Criteria for OBC Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualifications for OBC SO Vacancies
- For Post 1, 2 and 3: Aspirants should have passed the CA Exam in the First attempt from the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Assistant Manager (FA): Applicants should have Completed full time MBA in Finance/Full time PGDBM with two years specialization in Finance/Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA/CFA from a recognized university.
Age Limits for Oriental Bank Jobs
Candidates who want to apply for the Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017 must attain the following Age Limits.
- For Post 1 &2:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Post 3:
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- For Post 4:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
The Reserved categories benefited from the Age Relaxation Process.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Persons with disability: 10 Years
Eligible Candidates have to pay the registration fee for the Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017. The Application Fee is as categorized as mentioned below.
- General and Other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 100/- (only intimation charges)
- Opening Date of the Online Registration Process: 7th April 2017
- Final Date to submit the filled in application: 26th April 2017
Step to Fill OBC Senior Manager Recruitment 2017 Application
- Firstly, aspirants must visit the official website of OBC Bank.
- Download OBC SO Recruitment Notification from the given link.
- Read the pdf thoroughly to have an idea about notification details.
- Applicants have to register on the web portal www.obcindia.co.in for the enrollment process.
- After enrolling, candidates have to fill the application form.
- Check once all the details carefully.
- Remit the Application Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Submit the Application form before 26/04/2017.
- Save the Online Application form for future reference.
Pay Scale Offered for Oriental Bank of Commerce Manager Jobs 2017
Selected candidates of the Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017 will get the best pay scale from the OBC Organization. The pay scale for various posts of OBC Bank is as follows.
- For Post 1 and 2: Rs. 42,020/- to Rs. 51,490/-
- Manager (FA)-Chartered Accountant: Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/-
Download OBC Assistant Manager Notification 2017 PDF
Click Here to Download the Official Notification.
Please contact for Government jobs updates info through the WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.