- 1 OPTCL Office Assistant Syllabus
- 1.1 OPTCL OA Grade-III (Trainee) Syllabus | Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Download pdf of OPTCL Office Assistant Previous Papers
- 1.3 OPTCL Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee) Syllabus
- 1.3.1 OPTCL Assistant Office Syllabus for English
- 1.3.2 Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited OA Syllabus for Mathematics
- 1.3.3 OPTCL Office Assistant (Grade-III) Syllabus for General Awareness
- 1.3.4 OPTCL Trainee Syllabus for Reasoning and Mental Ability
- 1.3.5 OPTCL OA Grade-III Computer Application Syllabus
- 1.4 Click here to download the pdf of OPTCL Office Assistant Syllabus
OPTCL Office Assistant Syllabus
OPTCL Office Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern is available here for free of Cost. Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has issued a Notification to fill 100 Vacancies of Office Assistant Grade-III(Trainee) Posts. OPTCL OA Grade-III(Trainee) applicants Maybe in search of the OPTCL Assistant Grade-III Syllabus. Here we are giving the OPTCL Office Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Applicants can also Download OPTCL Office Assistant Previous Papers In addition to OPTCL Office Asst Grade-III (Trainee) Syllabus.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has released a Syllabus for OPTCL Office Assistant Posts. Here we are Giving all the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Odisha PTCL Jobs. Contenders can check our website www.govrecruitment.com for latest Updates. You may also Check the Official website www.optcl.in for more details of OPTCL Recruitment 2016.
Details of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited shortly called as OPTCL. Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Odisha is one of the largest Transmission advantages in the country. OPTCL incorporated in March 2004. PTCL, Odisha Comes under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha. OPTCL Formed to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. The certified office of the Corporation has situated at Bhubaneswar.
OPTCL OA Grade-III (Trainee) Syllabus | Exam Pattern
The Aspirants who applied for the OPTCL OA Grade-III Posts will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT). Computer Based Test Consist of Multiple Choice Questions of Topics which has mentioned below. Candidates can also download the pdf of OPTCL Office Assistant Syllabus. Applicants who got shortlisted in the CBT will call for Skill Test. Skill Test is conducted to test the candidate’s Knowledge in Computer Applications. The Computer Applications like MS Windows, MS Office, Use of Internet. Those who got merit marks in CBT and Skill Test will be select for the Office Assistant Posts.
OPTCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern
- Computer Based Test: Duration 3:00 Hours. 200 Marks.
- Skill Test: 50 Marks.
Computer Based Test Pattern
|3.||General Awareness||40 Marks|
|4.||Test of Reasoning or Mental Ability||40 Marks|
|5.||Computer Application||30 Marks|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
OPTCL Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee) Syllabus
OPTCL Assistant Office Syllabus for English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction/ Recognition.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks with Articles etc.
- Answering Questions based on Unseen Passages.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited OA Syllabus for Mathematics
- Mensuration (2D & 3D).
- Statistics & Probability.
- Shapes&Spatial Understanding.
- Solids around Us.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Time etc.
OPTCL Office Assistant (Grade-III) Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs (National & International).
- Major financial/ economic news.
- Budget & Five-year plans.
- Who’s Who?
- Books & Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Science.
- Important days.
- International & National Organisations.
OPTCL Trainee Syllabus for Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Numeric Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- The problem of Age Calculation.
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Grouping Identical Figures.
- Embedded figures, etc.
OPTCL OA Grade-III Computer Application Syllabus
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Windows (MSWindows).
- Word Processing (MS Word).
- Spread Sheet (MS Excel).
- Presentation Knowledge (MS Power Point).
- Usage of Internet services.
- Communication Technology.
- Networking Concepts.
Click here to download the pdf of OPTCL Office Assistant Syllabus
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.