- 1 OPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Odisha Public Service Commission AMO Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 OPSC Ayurvedic MO Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Odisha PSC AMO Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee For OPSC Homeopathic Medical officer Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for OPSC HMO Careers 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale offered By Odisha Public Service Commission
- 1.8 Online Process for Odisha PSC AMO Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download OPSC Ayurvedic MO Advertisement 2018
OPSC Recruitment 2018
If you are the one looking for Latest Odisha Government Jobs? Then, Here is a great news for you. Odisha PSc had announced the new job notification OPSC Recruitment 2018-19. The advertisement is about to fill the 371 Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer posts. Individuals who had the desired qualifications must submit their application forms online. OPSC AMO HMO Application Forms will come to available from 14th December 2018. And, the final date for application form submission is 14th January 2019. Check out the further information from the following sections of this page.
Odisha Government wants to shortlist the best candidates for its organization. Individuals applying for OPSC Recruitment 2018 should apply for 371 Ayurvedic MO and Homeopathic MO Posts before 14th January 2019. Also, Check out the eligibility conditions, pay scale, selection process, application fee and other information from the following sections. Also, Download Syllabus and previous papers from our blog.
Odisha Public Service Commission AMO Notification 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer|
|Starting date||12th December 2018|
|Closing Date||14th January 2019|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
OPSC Ayurvedic MO Vacancy 2018 Details
Are you guys interested for OPSC Recruitment 2018? Then you must know about the complete vacancy details. For the sake of applicants, We had provided a table which gives you the complete vacancy details according to the official OPSC Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
Post Name: Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer.
Total No Of Vacancies: 371
Postwise vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer|
Latest Odisha PSC AMO Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
A Bachelor’s Degree in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)/Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the Central Council of Homeopathic and he/she must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homeopathic Medicines
- Minimum Age – 21Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
- Age Relaxation –
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PH Candidates – 10 Years
Application Fee For OPSC Homeopathic Medical officer Vacancies 2018
Candidates who are interested in OPSC Recruitment 2018 should pay the examination fee which is mandatory and non-refundable. The fee details as follows.
- General and OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nil
Selection Procedure for OPSC HMO Careers 2018
The Government of Odisha invites online applications from eligible candidates for 371 AMO, HMO Posts. Interested candidates should submit online applications before the due date. For those candidates, the recruitment team of OPSC will conduct the following screening rounds.
- Written Examination
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for OPSC Recruitment 2018 should submit the OPSC AMO Online Application before the last dates. The Essential dates are given below.
- Start Date to submit online application form – 14th December 2018
- Final Date for OPSC HMO Form Submission –14th January 2019.
Pay Scale offered By Odisha Public Service Commission
The final shortlisted candidates for OPSC Recruitment 2018 will receive the package of Rs.44,900/- Per Month. with usual allowances as sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Online Process for Odisha PSC AMO Jobs 2018
Individuals who are interested to apply for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs 2018 should follow the below steps to apply online.
- Initially, Visit the official web portal of OPSC, www.opsc.gov.in.
- On the Home page, Go To Latest News/ Advertisements
- Search and Download OPSC HMO Notification 2018 pdf.
- Check for eligibility and other requirements given in notification.
- If Eligible, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up the OPSC AMO Application Form with Valid details.
- Also, Upload required and scanned documents to the form.
- Next, make payment through online only.
- Finally, Cross check all the details and click on submit.
- Save a copy of OPSC form for the latter purpose.
Download OPSC Ayurvedic MO Advertisement 2018