- 1 OPSC MO Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 OPSC MO Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
- 1.2 OPSC MO Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for Odisha PSC MO Notification 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for OPSC MO(Assistant Surgeons) Vacancy 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale for Odisha PSC 1950 MO Vacancy 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
- 1.8 How to apply OPSC MO Job Openings 2019
- 1.9 Download OPSC Notification 2019
OPSC MO Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2019
OPSC MO Recruitment 2019: Dear job hunters hurry up here we are updating the Latest Employment News for you all. Odisha Public Service Commission has released the notification to recruit the 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeons). Interested candidates can apply online for OPSC MO Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2019 until 31st Jan 2019. All the Govt Jobs hunters those have interested and Eligibility to OPSC MO Recruitment 2019 they make application form become a part of recruitment.
To process the registration application form visit the official website www.opsconline.gov.in before the link has expired. Odisha PSC hiring the candidates on a temporary basis in domicil of Odisha locations. So, Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs In Odisha can Apply for Odisha Govt Jobs of OPSC Recruitment 2019. Before apply candidate must ensure the eligibility criteria such as the educational qualifications, age limits, and much more. Here we are giving all the information about OPSC MO Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2019 in this article. Applicants must read the complete article to have an idea about vacancy and eligibility before apply.
OPSC MO Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||1950|
|Name of Posts||Non-Executive Posts|
|Application Submission Start Date||07th Jan 2019|
|Last Date||31st Jan 2019|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Graduate in MBBS|
OPSC MO Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
OPSC is going to hire the eligible candidates to fill the vacant positions in medical organizations throughOPSC MO Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2019. The total vacancies and the category wise & subcategory wise vacancy details are clearly mentioned below. For more details on vacancies as per the reservation norms and more read the official notification.
- No. of Vacancies: 1950
- Name of Posts: Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeons)
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Category||No. of Vacancy|
Subcategory wise Vacancy Details:
|Sub-Category||No. of Posts|
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications for OPSC MO Jobs 2019
Candidates should have completed M.B.B.S or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Age Limits for Odisha Public Service Commission MO Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have completed Minimum 21 years to Maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2019.
Important Dates for Odisha PSC MO Notification 2019
- Online Application Starting Date: 10th Jan 2019
- Application Submission Last Date: 31st Jan 2019
- Last Date for Application Fee: 04th Feb 2019
- Exam Date: 17th Feb 2019
Application Fee for OPSC MO(Assistant Surgeons) Vacancy 2019
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee and the mode of application fee is online. Applicants pay their application fee through online banking, credit card, debit card e.c.t.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST / PWD/ Women: Nil
Pay Scale for Odisha PSC 1950 MO Vacancy 2019
Candidates who got selected for the Medical Officers in Group-A of Odisha medical and Health Service cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department will get the best pay scale as per the rules of the organization. The PayScale for the Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) of Health & Family Welfare Department is Rs. 56,100/-.
Selection Process for OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) will be made on the basis of written test. The written examination shall be one paper of 200 marks which is multiple choices (MCQ patterns).
How to apply OPSC MO Job Openings 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 10 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019 11:59 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://opsconline.gov.in/
- Go to “Home Page” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.