- 1 OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Details 2016
- 1.2 Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Salary Offered by Odisha Public Service Commission
- 1.5 How to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016
- 1.6 Download OPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
- 1.7 OPSC Official Notification
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC invites Application for the 808 Medical officer (Assistant Surgeon) in group – A (junior branch) of Odisha medical and health services cadre under heath and family welfare department vacancies for the local residents of Odisha who belong to the medical field and looking for government job notification from long time. Apply online before 20th November 2016 through its Official website www.opsc.gov.in
Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the OPSC and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure. All the Latest Government Jobs updates are available on this blog. Interested candidates who are looking for a Govt Job and make a career in medical field, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, Educational Qualifications refer below information.
About Odisha Public Service Commission
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Odisha. Recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the Lee Commission, and now they find the place in the Constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission, the strength of the Commission was three including Chairman . The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Details 2016
|Name of Govt organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer Post|
|No. of Vacany||808 Posts|
|Selection Method||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||32 years|
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Name of Post: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
- No of posts: 808 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- Candidates must have passed MBBS or equivalent degree from the Medical college or Medical institution recognized by the medical Council of India.
- Minimum Age-Limit: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age-Limit : 32 Years.
Salary Offered by Odisha Public Service Commission
- The candidates those who got selected will be given a salary within a range of Rs. Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with a Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
Dr.P.K Parija Road,
Download OPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download official notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.