- 1 OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 OPSC Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 OPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by Odisha Public Service Commission
- 1.8 Steps to Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.9 Download OPSC Lecturer Jobs Official Notification 2017 Pdf
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission has released the notification @opsconline.gov.in. OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 has published for 119 Lecturer vacancies. The OPSC Vacancies 2017 application form is available from 09.05.2017 and closed by 08.06.2017. OPSC Jobs are the best opportunity to the candidates who wants to set their career in Teaching Field. Applicants those who are waiting for Latest Government Jobs can utilize OPSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the last date.
Candidates can know more information about OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 by following the below sections. Contenders have to read the official notification before going to apply. Official Advertisement has provided below.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 – Details
||Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|Number of Vacancies||119 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Cuttack, Odisha|
|Selection Process||Career Assessment, Viva Voce Test|
Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs – Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies: 119 Posts
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Category wise Vacancy Details
- Un Reserved Candidates – 60 Posts
- SC Candidates – 18 Posts
- SEBC Candidates – 13 Posts
- ST Candidates – 28 Posts
- PWD Candidates – 03 Posts
- Sports Person – 01 Posts
For Subject wise vacancy details, please go with the official notification mentioned below.
OPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in the relevant subjects from reputed University with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade with a 2nd Class in the Bachelor’s Degree and NET qualified.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 years
Age relaxation is applicable for the as per Odisha state government norms.
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – No Fee
Application Fee can pay through challan at any branch of SBI.
- Starting Date to Open Online Applications – 09.05.2017
- EndDatee for Online Applications – 08.06.2017
- Closing Date to Pay the Application Fee – 13.06.2017
- Closing Date to Submit Hard copies of Online Application Form – 20.06.2017
The selection of candidates for OPSC Lecturer posts will be made by their performance in following selection rounds.
- Career Assessment
- Viva Voce Test
The weightage to be given for different courses for Career Assessment as follows
- 20% – HSC or it’s equivalent
- Bachelor Degree – 20%
- 20% – Post-Graduate
- 40% – The number of candidates shortlisted for Viva Voce Test.
Pay Scale Offered by Odisha Public Service Commission
For the finalized candidates of OPSC Jobs 2917 Odisha Public Service Commission will give the salary Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + AGP Rs. 6000/- per month.
Steps to Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- Candidate must go through the official website www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Open and Read the OPSC advertisement.
- If eligible, Click on Apply Online button.
- Enter the required details in the form.
- Pay the Application Fee according to your category through challan.
- Recheck the application form.
- Attach all the essential documents.
- Now, hit on submit button to complete the process.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Send the hard copy of the application to the given address before 20.06.2017.
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC),
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar,
Download OPSC Lecturer Jobs Official Notification 2017 Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.