- 1 OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Process for OPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates for OPSC Judicial Services Exam Notification 2018
- 1.4 OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Essential Details To Check On Odisha PSC JSE Exam Call Letter 2018
- 1.6 Documents Required For OPSC Civil Judge Exam 2018
- 1.7 How To Get Odisha Public Service Commission Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2018
- 1.8 Download OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
Odisha Public Service Commission didn’t yet disclose OPSC Judicial Services Admit Card 2018. Get an overview of necessary information like Odisha PSC Judicial Services Call Letter 2018 Date, Civil Judge Exam Date. Read the entire article so that you will come to know about Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern of Civil Judge. You can get your Odisha Judicial Services Recruitment Call Letter by the direct link enclosed here. Furthermore, you can reach up to the official website of OPSC, i.e. www.opsc.gov.in regarding OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018. Stick to this page for fresh alerts related to OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card.
The Department of Odisha is planning to conduct the preliminary and mains exam in the next year 2019. The officials are making arrangments to release the Admit Cards on its official site. Moreover, Candidates can check out the previous papers, syllabus and test pattern in the following sections. Also, Gather the last year question papers from our blog. Interested candidates must apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 on or before 25th October 2018.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Overview
Applicants for OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 must apply through online only. The commencement of Online application starts from 26th September 2018 to 25th October 2018. Check more information from the given link.
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Civil Judge|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Judicial Service Examination, 2018|
|No. of Vacancies||43|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||26th September 2018|
|Application Closing Date||25th October 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date||13th Jan 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||10th March 2019|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
Selection Process for OPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018
The Department of Odisha Public Service Commission is planning to recruit the applicants on the basis of following screening rounds. to get qualify in these rounds, Individuals must download and practice the Syllabus pdf.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for OPSC Judicial Services Exam Notification 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Oct 2018 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for Application Fee||29th October 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date||13th January 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||10th March 2019|
OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
OJS Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|Type of Exam||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Constitution of India||100||1 1/2 Hour|
|Code of Civil Procedure|
|Code of Criminal Procedure|
|Indian Penal Code|
|Transfer of Property Act|
|Law of Succession ( Indian Succession Act and Hindu Succession Act)|
|Specific Relief Act|
- The questions in OPSC Prelims exam are of objective type questions.
- A total number of questions are 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- For every wrong answer, 25% of the negative marks are deducted.
- Maximum marks are 100.
- The total time period is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Odisha Civil Judge Mais Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Examination Type||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Compulsory paper||150||2 1/2 Hours|
|2.||Optional Paper||150||3 Hours|
- Mains exam has 2 compulsory papers and 3 optional papers.
- Each compulsory subject carries 150 marks with 2 1/2 hours time period.
- Each optional subject contains 150 marks with 3 hours test duration.
Essential Details To Check On Odisha PSC JSE Exam Call Letter 2018
Usually, OPSC Judicial Services Admit Card 2018 includes necessary information such as Enrollment Number, Date of Birth etc. They are in this fashion
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Registration Number.
- Space for Examiner’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Date of Examination.
Documents Required For OPSC Civil Judge Exam 2018
Along with OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 aspirants need to take certain additional documents for verification purpose. They are along the lines
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Bank Passbook.
- PAN Card.
- College ID.
- Any Authorised ID certified by Gazetted Officer.
How To Get Odisha Public Service Commission Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2018
- Go to the OPSC official web portal, www.opsc.gov.in
- On the home page, Go to Latest News.
- Search and click on the link “ OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018“
- Then, be ready with the required details like application number, date of birth, etc.
- Enter the information and click Enter.
- Now, You can see the OPSC Call Letter on the screen.
- Save and Carry to the examination center.
Download OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018