- 1 OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Odisha PSC HMO Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Process for Odisha PSC Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates for OPSC HMO Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Get OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Essential Details To Check on OPSC HMO Call Letter 2018
- 1.6 Required Documents for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam 2018
- 1.7 How To Download OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Download Odisha PSC AMO HMO Hall Ticket 2018
OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2018
The Applicants for OPSC Recruitment 2018 might be searching for OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2018. Here is a great news for the OPSC Job applicants. Very soon, The government of Odisha is going to release the Admit Card on its official website. Candidates applied for OPSC Recruitment 2018 can collect their Call letters from the link provided below. Also, Practice the OPSC AMO Syllabus and Test papers with Answers which we had already updated in this page. So, practice more papers to score best marks and secure the job in Odisha Public Service Commision.
Recently, Odisha PSC had announced the latest employment notification. The advertisement is about to fill up the 371 Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer posts. Individuals who had the desired qualifications can apply online for 371 AMO HMO posts before the end date. As per the notification, applicants must submit the online applications from 14th December 2018 to 14th January 2019. Further information will available in the links given below.
Odisha PSC HMO Notification 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer|
|Starting date||12th December 2018|
|Closing Date||14th January 2019|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
Selection Process for Odisha PSC Jobs 2018
The Government of Odisha invites online applications from eligible candidates for 371 AMO, HMO Posts. Interested candidates should submit online applications before the due date. For those candidates, the recruitment team of OPSC will conduct the following screening rounds.
- Written Examination
Important Dates for OPSC HMO Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for OPSC Recruitment 2018 should submit the OPSC AMO Online Application before the last dates. The Essential dates are given below.
- Start Date to submit online application form – 14th December 2018
- Final Date for OPSC HMO Form Submission –14th January 2019.
Get OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
As you all know Admit Card is mandatory for any exam. Applicants willing to appear for the OPSC AMO Exam 2018 should carry the OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2018 with them. Also, Must bring any of the following id proofs to the examination hall. Without those documents, applicants are not allowed to the exam center. And Moreover, After downloading the call letter, check out all the information is printed correctly or not. Follow the below section to get complete information about AdmitC ard, Syllabus, and previous papers.
|Exam Type||Paper||Total Number Of Marks|
|Written Type||Paper-I||100 Marks|
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Questions will be asked of concern subject of Homeopathic Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Medical Officer.
- Each Paper consists of 100 Questions.
- Each Paper is conducted for 100 Marks.
- Duration of Each Paper is 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Each Question carries One Mark.
Odisha PSC HMO Exam Pattern Paper I
|Rog Vigyan & Vikritivigyan||20 Marks|
|Rasashastra and Bhaisajya Kalpana||20 Marks|
|Kriya Sharira||5 Marks|
|Rachana Sharira||05 Marks|
|Swastha Vritta||5 Marks|
|Agada Tantra Vyavahar Ayurveda & Vidhi Vaidyak||05 Marks|
|Ashtanga Hridaya (Sutrasthana)||15 Marks|
|Ayurveda Itihas||05 Marks|
OPSC AMO Exam Pattern Paper II
|Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga||10 Marks|
Essential Details To Check on OPSC HMO Call Letter 2018
Usually, aspirants have to cross-check the information printed on OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Call Letter 2018 after downloading. If found any printing issues get them rectified at the earliest. They are along the lines
- Aspirant’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Father’s Name.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Guidelines to follow during the Exam.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Date of Examination.
- Registration Number.
Required Documents for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam 2018
In general, aspirants willing to take part in OPSC AMO HMO Exam have to carry few additional documents to the exam hall for identification sake. They are in the following fashion
- College ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID.
- Any authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
How To Download OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2018
Candidates willing to attend the OPSC AMO Exam 2018 should carry their OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2018 along with them. Before that, Do follow the simple steps to download the call letter.
- Initially, Candidates visit the official web portal, www.opsc.gov.in
- On the home page, Go To Latest News Sections.
- Search for the OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2018 link.
- Click on the link and enter the required details.
- Then, Click on the Submit button.
- Now, You will see the call letter on the screen.
- Download and carry to the test center at the time of the exam.
Download Odisha PSC AMO HMO Hall Ticket 2018
Get OPSC homeopathic Medical Officer Call Letter 2018