- 1 OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Odisha PSC Group B Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- 1.2 Odisha PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3 Odisha PSC Group B Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.4 Download OPSC Assistant Prosecutor Syllabus and Exam Pattern
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017 is uploaded here for candidates reference. Applicants of OPSC Group B Recruitment 2017 are in search of Odisha PSC Assistant Prosecutor Exam Syllabus 2017 and Pattern. In this page, we have uploaded the Odisha PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus and OPSC Group B Exam Pattern. Instead of wasting your time for searching, check the details which are provided here and make use of it.
We have gathered the entire information by referring the Official notification of OPSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates can design the preparation plan for OPSC Assistant Prosecutor Exam 2017. The huge number of aspirants are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in OPSC Department. Recently, Odisha Public Service Commission has stated that enormous applications are received for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. Therefore, applicants should start their preparation for OPSC Exam by downloading OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017.
Odisha PSC Group B Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts|
|No.of Posts||192 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Odisha PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 2017
Preparation for any competitive exam will become easy if you follow the syllabus and exam pattern provided by the officials. This will save the time while preparing. With the help of Odisha PSC Group B Syllabus, Candidates can be aware of the topics that are to be prepared for the OPSC Assistant Prosecutor Exam. Before starting your preparation have a glance look over on the Odisha PSC Asst Prosecutor Exam Pattern which is tabulated below. Download OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017 from below provided links.
|S.No||Subjects||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||45||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|2.||The Evidence Act, 1872||40|
|3.||Indian Penal Code, 1860||45|
- The OPSC Exam will be Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choice Answers (MCQ).
- Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Exam has One Paper.
- A Total of 130 marks.
- Depending on the Written exam marks, candidates can be selected further to Viva-Voce Test in 1:3 ratio concerning the number of vacancies.
Odisha PSC Group B Exam Syllabus 2017
Odisha Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus 2017 Topics
The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 Chapter Topics
- Constitution Of Criminal Courts And Offices.
- Power Of Courts.
- A.- Powers of Superior Officers Of Police.
- B.- AID to the Magistrates And The Police.
- Arrest Of Persons.
- Processes To Compel Appearance.
- Processes To Compel The Production Of Things.
- Security For Keeping The Peace And For Good Behaviour.
- Order For Maintenance Of Wives, Children, And Parents.
- Maintenance Of Public Order And Tranquillity.
- Preventive Action Of The Police.
- Information To The Police And Their Powers To Investigate.
- Jurisdiction Of The Criminal Courts In Inquiries And Trials.
- Conditions Requisite For Initiation Of Proceedings.
- Complaints To Magistrates.
- The Charge.
- Trial Before A Court Of Session.
- Reference And Revision.
- Transfer Of Criminal Cases.
- Execution, Suspension, Remission And Commutation Of Sentences.
- Provisions As To Bail And Bonds.
- General Provisions As To Inquiries And Trials.
- The Judgment.
- Provisions As To Offences Affecting The Administration Of Justice.
- Submission Of Death Sentences For Confirmation.
Odisha PSC Group B Exam Syllabus Pdf
Indian Penal Code, 1860 Chapter Topics
- General Explanations.
- General Exceptions.
- Criminal Conspiracy.
- Offenses Against The State.
- The Offenses Relating To The Army 1 [ Navy And Air Force].
- Offenses Against The Public Tranquillity.
- The Offences By Or Relating To Pubilc Servants.
- Contempt Of The Lawful Authority Of Public Servants.
- False Evidence And Offences Against Public Justice.
- Offenses Relation To Coin and Government Stamps.
- The Offences Relating To Weights And Measures.
- Offenses Affecting The Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency, And Morals.
- The Offences Relating To Religion.
- Offenses Affecting The Human Body.
- The Offences Against Property Of Theft.
- The Criminal Breach Of Contracts Of Service.
- Offenses Relating To Marriage.
- Cruelty By Husband Or Relatives Of Husband.
- Criminal Intimidation, Insult, And Annoyance.
- Attempts To Commit Offences.
Download OPSC Assistant Prosecutor Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Click here to download the Odisha PSC Syllabus.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.