- 1 OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview – OPSC Notification 2019
- 1.2 Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of OPSC AHO Job Openings 2019
- 1.4 Selection Process – OPSC Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Odisha Public Service Commission AHO Notification 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.6 Application Fee – OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy 2019
- 1.7 @opsc.gov.in AHO Employement 2019- Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply for OPSC AHO Careers 2019???
- 1.9 Important Links – OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Job Openings 2019
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019
Apply online for the Latest Government Jobs in the Odisha Public Service Commission. Recently OPSC has released a notification for 63 Vacancies. By this OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019, they are inviting application for Assistant Horticulture Officer Posts. Interested candidates remember the applications for the OPSC AHO Job Openings 2019 must submit online mode. Complete details of Odisha Public Service Commission AHO Vacancy 2019 is in this article. Interested contenders read the whole essay and if you are eligible then start applying for the OPSC AHO Employement 2019. The last date to submit the filled online application form of OPSC AHO Vacancy 2019 is 27th June 2019. Hurry up and start applying to avoid the last minute rush. Whole requirements of the Odisha Public Service Commission AHO Careers 2019 is in the beneath sections. Aspirants can check www.govrecruitment.com for more government jobs in India.
Many job seekers are waiting for Central Government Jobs in Odisha. Finally, your dreams come true on this week of May 2019. OPSC has published recruitment notification to fill 63 Assistant Horticulture Officer. Contenders who completed Bachelor Degree in the relevant fields from a recognized university/ Institute are only eligible to apply. The higher officials of OPSC will select the young and talented candidates to serve in this organization how the selected candidates will get placed at Odisha state only. Therefore it is the best opportunity for the contenders looking for the Odisha Govt Jobs. Applicants go head and check all the necessary information about the OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Employment 2019.
Overview – OPSC Notification 2019
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Horticulture|
|No of Vacancies||63|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019 – Details
For 63 Assistant Horticulture Officer in Odisha Public Service Commission apply online. The higher officials of OPSC will accept the online applications from 28th May 2019. The official notification of Odisha Public Service Commission AHO Careers 2019 is at the end of this page. Check the vacancy details of OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 in this section.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of OPSC AHO Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualifications – OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Careers 2019
According to the data given in the Odisha Public Service Commission AHO Vacancy 2019 Notification, aspirants must possess Bachelor Degree in Horticulture & Agriculture from a recognized Board/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% total. For more info, check the official notification of OPSC AHO Posts 2019.
Odisha Public Service Commission Employment 2019 – Age Limit
Dear applicants you can find more State Govt Jobs from our site. Well, interested candidates to apply for the OPSC AHO Job Openings 2019 must attain the age factor prescribed in the official notification. The notified age of the applicants is as follows
- Applicants age should be in between 21years to 32 years as on 1st January 2019
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- PWD candidates – 10 years
Selection Process – OPSC Recruitment 2019
The selection process for the OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 is on the candidate’s performance in various rounds. The board of Odisha Public Service Commission will pick the young and dynamic contestants to work under their organization. The candidates need to undergo following rounds
- Written Test
Odisha Public Service Commission AHO Notification 2019 – Pay Scale
In the official notification of OPSC AHO Job Openings 2019 states that the selected candidates will get a fantastic pay scale. If you are eagerly waiting for the OPSC Notification 2019 and are willing to crack then why late start preparation by referring to the Previous Papers of OPSC. Pay Scale details are as follows.
- Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- Per Month.
Application Fee – OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy 2019
Application fee of OPSC AHO Careers 2019 will differ from category to category. Aspirants should submit the application fee online. Category wise application fee details are as follows
- General/ OBC candidates – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST candidates – Nill
@opsc.gov.in AHO Employement 2019- Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 28th May 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 27th June 2019
How to Apply for OPSC AHO Careers 2019???
- Interested candidates visit the official site of OPSC i.e, www.opsc.gov.in
- Download the official OPSC AHO Notification 2019
- Check the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Click on Apply Button
- Fill the details correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents given in the notification
- Pay the application fee online.
- Preview the application form.
- Submit the application
- Take the hard copy of the form