- 1 ONGC Technician Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 ONGC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Maharashtra ONGC Jr Assistant Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limits
- 1.5 Application Fee For ONGC Technician Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for ONGC Asst Technician Careers 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for ONGC Technician Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Pay Scale Offered By Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- 1.9 Online Process To Apply for ONGC Technician Jobs 2018
- 1.10 Download Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Notification 2018
ONGC Technician Recruitment 2018
Hello Applicants!!! The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation had come up with the Latest Employment Notification. The ONGC Technician Recruitment 2018 is about to fill the 422 Assistant Technician, Jr Assistant, and Other posts. Individuals having the eligibilities must apply through online only. Applications for ONGC Careers available from 12th December 2018 to 1st January 2019. As per the officials, Candidates need to submit applications before the due date. So, candidates take the chance and apply for the ONGC Junior Assistant Recruitment before the last date of the application process. For more details, refer to the official web portal.
ONGC, a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy company are engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad. A global energy major, it contributes 70% of India’s domestic Oil production & 62% of Natural Gas Production. ONGC’s annual net profit was Rs. 19,900 Cr. (approx.) during Financial Year 2017-18. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 28.36 billion USD in 20 countries. ONGC Represents India’s Energy Security through its Pioneering Efforts.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant, Junior Roustabout, Pharmacist, And Other Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||422 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Initial Date To Apply||12th December 2018|
|Last Date To Apply||1st January 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test, and Interview|
ONGC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018 Details
Job applicants for ONGC Technician Recruitment 2018 should check the vacancy details as per the notification. The Following table will show the complete postwise vacancy details.
Post Name: Jr Assistant, Assistant Technician, and Others.
Total No Of Vacancies: 422
Postwise vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant GD III||03|
|Marine Radio Assistant Gd III||16|
|Jr Technical Assistant||02|
|Jr Assistant Technician||33|
|Jr Fire Supervisor||03|
|Pharmacists Gr IV||01|
|Jr Security Supervisor||06|
|Jr Motor Vehicle Driver||05|
|Jr Asst Operator||21|
|Jr Health Attendant||01|
|Technical Assistant Gr III||03|
Latest Maharashtra ONGC Jr Assistant Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- For Assistant Technician Posts: Candidates have the qualification in the 3 years diploma in the relevant discipline to apply for the ONGC Recruitment.
- For Junor Assistant Posts: Aspirants must and should complete the High School or Class X equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade certificate in the relevant discipline.
- To know the remaining posts qualification, once refer the ONGC Notification
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age limit: 35 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Board.
Application Fee For ONGC Technician Vacancies 2018
Candidates for ONGC Technician Recruitment 2018 should pay the examination fee which is as follows. Refer to the advertisement to know the application fee process and other details.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: No fees
- For the remaining Category Candidates: Rs.370/-
Selection Procedure for ONGC Asst Technician Careers 2018
ONGC Department invites online applications for 422 various posts. Interested candidates should apply before 1st January 2019. And, Also should attend the screening rounds to secure the job in ONGC. The selection of the applicants will be based on the marks obtained on the four phases, those are mentioned on the below page.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Physical Standard test
Important Dates for ONGC Technician Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Application Submission – 12th December 2018
- Last Date for Online Form Submission – 1st January 2019.
Pay Scale Offered By Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
The Oil and Natural gas Corporation will provide the packages to the final shortlisted andidates of ONGC Technician Recruitment 2018 will be as follows.
|Name of the Post||Salary Offered|
|Assistant Technician||Rs.12,000- 27000|
|Marine Radio Assistant|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Rs.11,000-24,000|
|Junior Fire Supervisor|
|Junior Assistant Technician|
|Junior Security Supervisor|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver|
|Junior Assistant Operator|
|Junior Health Attendant||Rs.10,000-18,000|
Online Process To Apply for ONGC Technician Jobs 2018
- Visit the official website of ONGC, www.ongcindia.com.
- On the home page, Search for Latest Recruitments
- Search and Download ONGC Technician recruitment 2018
- Read all the instructions carefully and check eligibility.
- If Eligible, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application with valid details.
- Also, upload required documents to the applications.
- Pay the examination fee through online.
- Cross check all the details and click on submit.