- 1 ONGC Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 ONGC Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 ONGC Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 ONGC Asst Technician Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for ONGC AT Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 ONGC Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- 1.6 Pay Scale for ONGC Asst Technician Jobs 2019
- 1.7 ONGC Surat Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
- 1.8 How to apply for ONGC Asst Technician Jobs 2019
- 1.9 Download ONGC Non-Executive Notification 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Hurry up here the Latest Employment News for the recruitment of ONGC on Jan 2019. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, ONGC inviting applications for the positions of Technician & Technical Assistant. Apply online for 36 Non-Executive Posts in ONGC on Contract/ Casual/ Temporary basis. The online application will start from 04th Jan 2019 and it will end with 24th Jan 2019. Interested candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs can apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019 at @www.ongcindia.com.
Applicants with a trade certificate in relavent discipline and also completed graduation on Diploma and Higher Secondary Education can apply for ONGC Jobs 2019. Interested candidates can check the eligibility on official notification and apply for ONGC Vacancy 2019 before the last date. Get the latest updates on State Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website www.govrecruitment.com by visiting regularly. For more details on ONGC Notification 2019 like eligibility criteria, vacancies, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
ONGC Notification 2019 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Name of Post||Various Non-Executive Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||04th Jan 2019|
|Application Submission Last Date||24th Jan 2019|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Surat, Gujarat|
ONGC Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
ONGC’s Hazira Plant, the largest Gas processing Plant in our Country, invites online applications from promising, energetic, bright and experienced persons in the disciplines of, Electrical, Production, Mechanical, and Chemistry for recruitment at A-1 & A-2 levels.
Total Vacancies: 36 Non-Executive Posts
Name of Vacancy:
- Assistant Technician: 12 Posts
|Name of Trade||No. of Vacancies|
- Junior Assistant Technician: 21 Posts
|Name of Trade||No. of Vacancies|
- Junior Technical Assistant(Chemistry): 03 Posts
ONGC Asst Technician Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Interested candiates can check the official notification and ensure the eligibility criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2019 before apply. Here we are providing the eligibility criteria like educational qualification and age limits for ONGC Jobs 2019 on this page.
Educational qualification for ONGC JAT Recruitment 2019
Applicant must have a minimum Essential Qualification with a relavent trade certificate to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019 which is clearly given below.
- Assistant Technician: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering & Electrical Engineering and also should have Certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor(For Electrical Engineering Only).
- Junior Assistant Technician: 10th Pass + Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel Mechanic / Electrician / Instrumentation / Turner /Machining/ Tractor/ Motor Vehicle/ Welding/ Black Smithy / Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder
- Junior Technical Assistant(Chemistry): B. Sc with Chemistry as the Main Subject.
Age Limits for ONGC AT & JAT Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Important Dates for ONGC AT Recruitment 2019
- Online Application Starting Date: 04th Jan 2019
- Online Application Close Date: 24th Jan 2019
- Written Examination Date: 24th Feb 2019
ONGC Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
Applicants must pay the application fee of the refundable amount through offline mode only no other mode of the transaction will be accepted. Registration fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan Form.
- For GEN/ OBC candidates: Rs. 370/-
- For SC/ ST and other candidates: Nil
Pay Scale for ONGC Asst Technician Jobs 2019
Selected candidates will get the best pay scale from the organization as per the official notification. Check the vacancies wise salary details as given below.
- Assistant Technician: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 27000/-
- Junior Assistant Technician: Rs. 11000/- to Rs. 24000/-
ONGC Surat Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test and the selected candidates will be appointed subject to medical fitness as per rules of the ONGC.
- Other selection process details go to the official notification.
How to apply for ONGC Asst Technician Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates who want to make a career in ONGC can apply online for ONGC Recruitment 2019 through the official website https://www.ongcindia.com from 04 Jan 2019 to 24 Jan 2019 before the last date.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to Official Website www.ongcindia.com.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Should pay the Application fee & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.