- 1 ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Process for ONGC Jr Assistant Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Get ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Essential Details To Check on ONGC Asst Technician Call Letter 2018
- 1.6 Required Documents for ONGC Jr Technician Exam 2018
- 1.7 Steps to Download ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Download Oil and Natural Gas Corp Exam Hall Ticket 2018
ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018
Finally!!! The officials of Oil And Natural Gas Corporation will soon disclose the Admit Card link on its official web portal. Applicants registered for ONGC Careers 2018 can refer to the link provided below. We, Govrecritment team had provided the direct link to download the ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018. Also, Individuals can check out the other related information about the ONGC Call Letter 2018 and required documents for the online test. Moreover, Collect the Syllabus, Previous papers, and Exam Pattern from the following links. To get the latest job updates, bookmark our official portal www.govrecruitment.com.
Admit Card is the most important document to attend any online test or government exams. The Government of ONGC is soon conducting the online test for 422 various posts. To crack the online test, applicants must practice the syllabus and previous papers for best scores. Also, Download the ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018 from here to attend the exam. Along with the Call Letter, applicants must carry the following documents which is mandatory. Without these papers, you were not allowed to write the test. So, Dont forgets to carry the documents with you at the time of examination.
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant, Junior Roustabout, Pharmacist, And Other Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||422 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Initial Date To Apply||12th December 2018|
|Last Date To Apply||1st January 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test, and Interview|
Selection Process for ONGC Jr Assistant Jobs 2018
ONGC Department invites online applications for 422 various posts. Interested candidates should apply before 1st January 2019. And, Also should attend the screening rounds to secure the job in ONGC. The selection of the applicants will be based on the marks obtained on the four phases, those are mentioned on the below page.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Physical Standard test
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Application Submission – 12th December 2018
- Last Date for Online Form Submission – 1st January 2019.
Get ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
Hello Readers!!! Go through this entire article upto an end to get the complete information about the ONGC Junior Technician Admit Card 2018. View this page on regular basis to get the latest updates on Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Hall Ticket 2019. You can also obtain the ONGC Mumbai Results 2019 for written exam from here. At the time of attending the written exam, candidates must and should carry ONGC Admit Card 2019 along with identity proof.
|S.No||Exam||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Concerned Subject||80||80||2 Hours|
|2.||General Mental Ability and Aptitude||20||20|
- The test paper shall consist of Multiple Choice Questions and shall be of 2 hours duration & it will be a Computer Based Test.
- There will be No negative marking.
- The test paper shall be Bilingual i.e. Hindi & English
Essential Details To Check on ONGC Asst Technician Call Letter 2018
Registered candidates for Mazagon Dock Sarkari Naukri update can download their MDL Operative Admit Card 2019 through online mode before the 10-15 days of the exam. After downloading the Mazagon Dock Limited Technical Staff Admit Card 2019, check the following particulars on it.
- Applicants Name
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Enrollment Number.
- Date of Examination.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Test Centre
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
Required Documents for ONGC Jr Technician Exam 2018
Carry any one of the following lists of the documents along with ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018 for the exam. Without having a valid id proof with ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card Government Jobs seekers will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
- Bank Passbook.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Any Valid ID Proof Certified by a Gazetted Officer.
- Voter ID.
- Driving License.
- Aadhar Card.
- College ID.
Steps to Download ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018
- Initially, Visit the Oil And Natural Gas Corporation official web portal, @www.ongcindia.com
- On the home page, search for ONGC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018– 2019 link.
- Click on the link and enter the required details.
- Then, Click on the Submit button.
- Now, Your Oil And natural gas Corp Call Letter 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Download and check all the details are printed or not.
- If not, immediately contact the officials.
- Save a copy of ONGC Junior Assistant Call Letter 2018 and carry to the test center.
Download Oil and Natural Gas Corp Exam Hall Ticket 2018