- 1 ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus
- 1.1 ONGC Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment – Details
- 1.2 ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Exam Pattern
- 1.3 ONGC Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant Syllabus
- 1.4 ONGC Technical Assistant Syllabus
ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus
ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus, ONGC Technical Assistant Exam Pattern available here. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation recruitment notification released for Junior Fireman, Assistant Technician, Technician Assistant Grade and other posts. The Latest Government Jobs finders who are passionate about Central Government Jobs can apply for this ONGC Jr Assistant Technician recruitment. All applicants will be called for ONGC Junior Assistant and Assistant Account selections if they meet all conditions otherwise the applications are invalid. ONCC Job aspirants should face the written test and interview in order to get the job in ONGC. ONGC applicants can find ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus here, with the help of this syllabus the candidates can get a high score in ONGC Technical Assistant Recruitment Test.
ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Exam Pattern is also provided here for ONGC competitors. For ONGC latest Syllabus updates and ONGC Technical Assistant Exam dates, admit cards you can check this page regularly.
ONGC Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment – Details
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Name of the Vacancy
Junior Assistant Technician, Techincal Assistant, and various posts
ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Exam Pattern
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, a government of India organization, it will recruit the candidates every year by conducting written examination and interviews. This year ONGC is going to organize the recruitment for Junor Assistant Technician, Assistant Accountant, and other Posts. So the ONGCJo applicants are searching for ONGC Exam Pattern for various Posts.
- ONGC Jr Technician and other posts selection test is for 100 marks.
- 80 questions are technical related and 20 questions are general knowledge related.
|Written Test||Concerned Discipline/Domain||80|
|General Awareness / Aptitude||20|
ONGC Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant Syllabus
ONGC Junior Assistant Technician Syllabus – Electrical
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electronics etc
ONCC Assistant Technician Syllabus – Mechanical
- Machine Design.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Heat Transfer.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.Fluid Mechanics.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
ONGC Junior Assistant Technician Syllabus – General Awareness
- Economic Scene.
- India & its neighboring countries.
- General Polity.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Science & Technology etc.
ONGC Marine Radio Assistant Syllabus – General Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
ONGC Junior Assistant Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Figure Classification.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Analytical Functions.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
ONGC Technical Assistant Syllabus
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.