- 1 ONGC Assam Notification 2019
- 1.1 ONGC Assam Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
- 1.2 ONGC Assam Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 ONGC Asst Technician Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for ONGC Junior Assistant Technician Vacancy 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for ONGC Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale – ONGC Assam Careers 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for ONGC Medical Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 Instructions to Apply Online for ONGC Assam 309 Non Executive Jobs 2019
- 1.9 Download ONGC Assam Non-Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification
ONGC Assam Notification 2019
ONGC Assam Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the 309 vacancies of Non Executive posts. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for ONGC Assam Notification 2019 till the last date which is 27th Jan 2019. Eligible and skilled candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs can apply for ONGC Jobs 2019. Candidates can download the official notification from the official website and read it carefully before applying for this vacancy. The Latest Govt Jobs seekers can send the Application Form through the Online mode from its official website www.ongcindia.com.
The total vacancies of ONGC Assam Notification 2019 are going to hire and allocated among the locations of Assam. So, candidates who are looking for job opportunity in Assam can apply for this Assam Govt Jobs. To get more information regarding the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links are given Below. And also refer the previous Papers and Syllabus in our blog for ONGC Assam Notification 2019.
ONGC Assam Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
|Name of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||309|
|Name of Posts||Non-Executive Posts|
|Application Submission Start Date||07th Jan 2019|
|Last Date||27th Jan 2019|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
ONGC Assam Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
The Recruitment Department of ONGC has been announced by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation for the Special recruitment drive for PWD candidates. ONGC is accepting the applications from the persons with disabilities to fill ONGC Non-Executive posts. Here the vacancy details of the ONGC Assam Notification 2019 are given below or refer the official notification that is linked below in this article.
- Total No. of vacancies: 309
- Name of Posts: Non-Executive Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details:
Reserved for PWD only:
- Assistant Technician (Boiler): 06
- Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry): 02
- Junior Assistant (Steno English): 02
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 01
- Materials Management – Junior Assistant: 01
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 01
- Technical Assistant Grade. III (Chemistry): 08
- Production – Assistant Technician: 25
- Mechanical – Assistant Technician: 05
- Electrical – Assistant Technician: 11
- (Electronics) – Assistant Technician: 12
- Instrumentation – Assistant Technician: 20
- (Transport) – Assistant Grade-III: 01
- Security Supervisor: 01
- Clinical Assistant Gd. III (Optometry): 01
- Chemistry – Junior Technical Assistant: 05
- Production – Junior Assistant Technician: 50
- Cementing – Junior Assistant Technician: 03
- In Electrical – Junior Assistant Technician: 25
- Diesel – Junior Assistant Technician: 20
- Welding – Junior Assistant Technician: 08
- Machining – Junior Assistant Technician: 10
- Fitting – Junior Assistant Technician: 10
- Winch Operation – Junior Motor Vehicle Driver: 12
- Heavy Vehicle Operation of Junior Motor Vehicle Driver: 01
- Junior Slinger Cum Rigger: 02
- Accounts Junior Assistant: 07
- ( Materials Management) Junior Assistant: 11
- (Personnel & Administration) Junior Assistant: 12
- Official Language – Junior Assistant: 01
- Junior Security Supervisor: 02
- Junior Fire Supervisor: 04
- Industrial Hygiene – Medical Assistant Grade IV: 01
- Pharmacist Grade IV (Allopathy): 09
- Pathology – Medical Assistant Grade IV: 03
- For (Sterilization-CSSD) Medical Assistant Grade IV: 01
- Radiology – Medical Assistant Grade IV: 03
- Anesthesia – Medical Assistant Grade-IV: 01
- Medical Assistant Grade-IV (ECG): 02
- Medical Assistant Grade-IV (Operation Theater): 02
- Dental Hygiene – Medical Assistant Grade-IV: 01
- Junior Health Attendant: 06
ONGC Asst Technician Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure the eligibility criteria for ONGC Assam Vacancy 2019 of Non-Executive Posts before apply. read the below given information about eligibility norms as per the notification and als refer the original official notification from the given below direct link.
Educational Qualifications for ONGC Assam Recruitment 2019
Applicants must Pass Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry / High School / Graduate / High School / Class X / B.Sc. with Physics / Maths / B.C.A. / M.C.A. / B.Tech / B.E from the recognized Organization/Board.
Age Limits For ONGC Assam Notification 2019
The total Vacancies are mentioned in the above section as a Level Format so, here we are giving an age limits information on basis of Level of the posts.
|Level of Post||Age Limits for GEN||Age Limits for OBC||Age Limits for SC/ ST|
|Level A-1 & A-2||Min- 18 & Max – 30||Min- 18 & Max – 33||Min- 18 & Max – 35|
|Level W-1||Min- 18 & Max – 27||Min- 18 & Max – 30||Min- 18 & Max – 32|
Important Dates for ONGC Junior Assistant Technician Vacancy 2019
- Online Application Starting Date: 07th Jan 2019
- Application Submission Last Date: 27th Jan 2019
- Starting Date of CBT: On March 2019
Application Fee for ONGC Recruitment 2019
Applicants must pay the non-refundable application fee through the bank challan of any branch of SBI and no other mode are not acceptable. Postulants can send the application fee to the State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 370/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD & Others: Nil
Pay Scale – ONGC Assam Careers 2019
|Post Level||Basic Pay Scale|
|Level A1||12000/- to 27000/-|
|Level A2||11000/- to 24000/-|
|Level W1||10000/- to 18000/-|
Selection Process for ONGC Medical Assistant Recruitment 2019
ONGC may follow the below selection process to select the candidates for the ONGC Assam Recruitment 2019 for more details to refer the official notification.
- Written Test
- Sill Test/ PET/ PST
Instructions to Apply Online for ONGC Assam 309 Non Executive Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at ONGC Assam website (direct link is given below) from 07 Jan 2019 to 27 Jan 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.ongcindia.com/.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download ONGC Assam Non-Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification