- 1 Odisha TET Notification 2018
- 1.1 Board of Secondary Education Odisha Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha TET Exam 2018
- 1.3 Application Fee For OTET Exam 2018
- 1.4 Selection Procedure for BSE Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test
- 1.5 Important Dates for Odisha TET Notification 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered By Odisha Board Of Secondary Education
- 1.7 Online Process for Odisha TET Application 2018
- 1.8 Download Board of Secondary Education Odisha Advertisement
Odisha TET Notification 2018
The Odisha TET Notification 2018 is passed by the officials of Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha on their official www.bseodisha.ac.in recruitment site. Applicants can check the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy details clearly on this post. The Odisha TET Application Form starting and ending dates are 12-11-2018 & 27-11-2018. All the candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then know the necessary details and then apply without delay. For more details, you can check here.
Odisha Government Job seekers who are dreaming about their career in teaching field can apply for Odisha TET Notification 2018. Candidates having the desired qualifications can apply online before 25th November 2018. The Officials soon conduct the online test followed by an interview to the registered candidates. Also, you can collect Syllabus and previous papers from our page for better preparation. To know complete details regarding OTET Exam 2018, Scroll down the page and make a note of all the information.
Board of Secondary Education Odisha Recruitment 2018 – Overview
Applicants can check the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy details which are mentioned in this post for the candidates who are ready to apply this recruitment but checking the exact details. Most of the candidates are excited to participate in the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test for the sake of getting a job that is the reason they are in the process of searching for the recruitment details.
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha TET Exam 2018
Are you people interested in Teacher Jobs 2018? Then Apply for Odisha TET Notification 2018. Here are the eligibility conditions and age limits to apply for OTET Exam 2018. Those who had to attain the given conditions only eligible for Odisha teacher Eligibility Test 2018.
- Candidates must and should have the Higher Secondary, Graduation, B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed, B.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ CT/ D.El.Ed from recognized organization or university.
- Applicants should be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently. Further Details of Qualification Information Please Check The official notification Below.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years.
Application Fee For OTET Exam 2018
Job Applicants interested for Odisha TET Notification 2018 should pay the application fee through online only. Candidates who failed to pay the exam fee were not eligible for OTET Exam.
- For General Candidates should pay Rs.500/–
- For SC/ ST/ candidates should pay Rs.300/-
Selection Procedure for BSE Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test
Candidates will be selected based on the basis of following screening rounds. Applicants who score the best marks in the rounds will receive the best salary from the officials.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for Odisha TET Notification 2018
- Commencement of Online Application starts from – 12th November 2018
- Final Date for OTET Application Submission – 27th November 2018
Pay Scale Offered By Odisha Board Of Secondary Education
Candidates can receive the salary from this Board of Secondary Education is mentioned in the official notification so candidates can check the official notification and gather the salary details. For more information, bookmark our page www.govrecruitment.com.
Online Process for Odisha TET Application 2018
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to .http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/examination/otet-examinations/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Download Board of Secondary Education Odisha Advertisement