- 1 NVS Recruitment 2019
- 2 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Notification 2019 – Overview
- 3 NVS Teachers Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Info
- 4 NVS PGT Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Important Dates for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Principal Notification 2019
- 6 Application Fee for NVS Principal Recruitment 2019
- 7 Pay Scale for NVS Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Details
- 8 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Assistant Jobs 2019 – Selection Process
- 9 How to Apply for NVS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2019
- 10 Download Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Teaching and Non Teaching Posts 2019 Notification PDF
NVS Recruitment 2019
NVS Recruitment 2019: Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti has declared the Employment Notification to 251 vacancies of Teaching and Non Teaching Posts. All the Competitors who are looking for Latest Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity NVS Recruitment 2019. NVS Teachers Recruitment 2019 will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Government Sector. NVS has released the Online Application Forms for the interested applicants at www.nvshq.org. So, Govt Jobs seekers can apply NVS Recruitment 2019 through Online.
Applicants who have a dream of becoming a teacher must apply for this Latest Teaching jobs. The Online Applications are available from 15th Jan 2019 and it will end with 14th Feb 2019. Complete information about the NVS TGT, PGT Recruitment Notification 2019 like its Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Procedure, Important dates, etc. are provided here. For more details about the NVS Job Recruitment 2019, Aspirants can refer the Official Website www.nvshq.org. And also refer our web site for Previous Papers and Syllabus of Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti.
|Organization Name||Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Post Category||Teaching and Non Teaching Posts|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, Principal, Teacher, Assistant Commissioner, and Other Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||251 Posts|
|Official Website||www.nvshq.org. or www.navodaya.nic.in.|
|Starting Date||15th Jan 2019|
|Last Date||14th Feb 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
NVS Teachers Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Info
Navodaya Vidyalaya has issued a latest notification for the contract base recruitment of Group A, B, and C. Check the vacancy details given below.
- No. of Vacancies: 251 Vacancies
- Name of Posts: Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
For Group A:
- Principal – 25
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) – 03
For Group C:
- Assistant – 02
- Computer Operator – 03
For Group B:
- Name of Vacancy: PGT(Post Graduate Teachers)
- No. of Vacancy: 218
|Department of Post||No. of vacancies|
NVS PGT Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants of NVS Recruitment 2019 must have a given below eligibility criteria like educational qualifications and age limits. Here check the eligibility criteria of NVS PGT Recruitment 2019.
- Principal: Master Degree from the recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate & B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration): Graduate Degree from a recognized University. And also Holding analogous post on a regular basis.
- Assistant: Degree from a recognized University and have a Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Computer Operator: Degree from a recognized Institution/University, Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one-year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
The Post wise age limits are given below which is mandatory for the applicants who are going to apply for NVS Recruitment 2019. For more details on age limits and age relaxation are clearly given in the official notification.
- Principal: 50 years
- Post Graduate Teacher: 40 years
- Assistant Commissioner(Administration): 45 years
- Assistant/ Computer Operator: 18 to 30 years
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15th Jan 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online: 14th Feb 2019
- Last Date for Application Fee: 15th Feb 2019
- Admit Card Download Start: 10th Mar 2019
- Date of Written Test: Last Week of Mar 2019
Application Fee for NVS Principal Recruitment 2019
- Application for GEN/ OBC:
|Post Name||Principal/ Assistant Commissioner||Post Graduate Teachers||Assistant/ Computer Operator|
|Apply. Fee||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 800/-|
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: No Fee
Pay Scale for NVS Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Details
|Name of Post||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Assistant Commissioner||67,700- 2,08,700|
|Post Graduate Teachers||47,600- 1,51,100|
|Computer Operator||25,500- 81,100|
Applicants will get selected for NVS Recruitment 2019 based on the performance in the given below selection process.
- Written Test
How to Apply for NVS Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at NVS’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 Jan 2019 to 14 Feb 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.nvshq.org.
- Go to “Recruitment” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.