- 1 NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 NTPC 75 Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
- 1.2 National Thermal Power Corporation Vacancies 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Online Application Procedure for NTPC Diploma Trainee Jobs 2017
- 1.6 Salary Offered for National Thermal Power Corporation Vacancies 2017
- 1.7 Download NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017
NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently issued in the month of April 2017. National Thermal Power Corporation, Bihar invites online applications for the diploma trainee vacancies. NTPC Department has released total no.of vacancies of 75 Posts. Job Hunters who are seeking for the Latest Government Jobs in Bihar can utilize this opportunity by applying NTPC Jobs 2017. NTPC Recruitment 2017 Notification is for 100 Diploma Trainee (Mechanical, Electrical, C&I & Civil) vacancies for its subsidiary company of Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Company Limited (BRBCL), Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited (KBUNL) & Nabinagar Power Generating Company Private Limited (NPGCL).
Interested Candidates can apply through Online Mode. Only Eligible Candidates are allowed to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancies 2017. So, for knowing the eligibility details follow this article. Here we are providing all the information about National Thermal Power Corporation Notification details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Pay Scale, etc. For more details, refer the official website of NTPC www.jvdtcareers.net
NTPC 75 Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
|Name of the Organisation||National Thermal Power Corporation
|Name of the Posts||Diploma Trainee Posts|
|No.of Posts||75 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||27th March 2017|
|Last Date||26th April 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
National Thermal Power Corporation Vacancies 2017 Details
NTPC Department has issued an Official Notification to recruit 75 Diploma Trainee vacant posts. Eligible Candidates before applying for NTPC Trainee jobs must be aware of vacancy details.
Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation.
Post Name: Diploma Trainee Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 75 Posts.
Department Wise Vacancy Details
- Mechanical: 29 posts.
- Electrical: 28 posts.
- C&I: 16 posts.
- Civil: 02 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017
Aspirants of NTPC Recruitment 2017 should possess the following educational qualifications for applying. Department Wise educational details are provided below.
- Electrical: Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Mechanical: Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- C&I: Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Civil: Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
Candidates who are applying for NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancies 2017 should pay Rs. 300/- for General/ OBC candidates through pay in Slip available at nearest SBI Branch and deposit the amount in the account (No. 30631536632) at MLC Branch (IFSC Code SBIN007506), Patna on behalf of BRBCL/ KBUNL/ NPGCL.
Online Application Procedure for NTPC Diploma Trainee Jobs 2017
- Candidates must log on the website www.jvdtcareers.net
- Select the desired post & Click on Apply Online.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check once before submitting the form.
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Salary Offered for National Thermal Power Corporation Vacancies 2017
Selected Candidates for NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2017 will receive a Consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,500/- per month. On successful completion of training, aspirants will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 15,500 – 3% – 34,500/-.
Download NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF
Click here to download the Official Notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.