- 1 NSIC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 NSIC Deputy Manager Vacancy Details
- 1.2 NSIC Recruitment Notification Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NSIC Assistant Manager Recruitment
- 1.4 Important Dates for NSIC Deputy Manager Posts 2016
- 1.5 Steps to Apply NSIC Cheif Engineer, AGM & DGM Posts
- 1.6 Latest Updates for NSIC Deputy Manager Syllabus & Previous Papers
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for NSIC DGM Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 National Small Industries Corporation Limited Offers Pay Scale
- 1.9 Download NSIC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
NSIC Recruitment 2016
NSIC Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued recently in the month of June 2016. National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) has announced an Employment Notification for the recruitment of 60 Cheif Engineer, Assistant Manager, and Deputy Manager Posts. NSIC Recruitment is a useful and exciting update for the Job Hunters who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in New Delhi. Eligible Candidates are pleased to utilize the NSIC opportunity by applying on or before the last date, i.e., 11th July 2016.
Eligible Candidates can apply through Offline. Job Aspirants are advised to check the Recruitment details before applying the NSIC Posts. All the Details about NSIC like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates are given below. For more information, Aspirants are suggested to visit the Official Website of NSIC www.nsic.co.in
About National Small Industries Corporation Limited
National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). NSIC has been working to promote, aid and foster the growth of micro, small and medium businesses in the country. NSIC operates through the countrywide network of offices and Technical Centres in the Country. To manage operations in African nations, NSIC operates from its office in Johannesburg, South Africa. NSIC has set up Training cum Incubation Centre managed by professional manpower.
NSIC Deputy Manager Vacancy Details
Aspirants who are willing to work in NSIC can check the job details. Here we are providing the job details of NSIC like Post Name, No.of Vacancies, and also the Post Wise Vacancy details.
Name of the Post: Cheif Engineer, Asst Manager, Deputy Manager Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 60 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
NSIC Recruitment Notification Details
Organisation Name: National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC).
Name of the Posts: Cheif Engineer, Asst Manager, Deputy Manager Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 60 Posts.
Official Website: www.nsic.co.in
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Type: Government Job.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Eligibility Criteria for NSIC Assistant Manager Recruitment
Applicants who are interested in applying NSIC Jobs should possess the following Eligibility Criteria.
Educational Qualification for NSIC Cheif Manager Posts
- Chief Manager – Candidates, should have Graduation in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Communication.
- Deputy Manager – Aspirants, should possess the Graduation with MBA / PGDM with Specialization in Marketing and five years experience or BE / B.Tech in Electrical Mechanical / IT / Computer Science Engineering or CA / ICWA / MBA/ PGDBM.
- Assistant Manager – Applicant must be an MBA / PGDBM with Specialization in Marketing, ICWA / CA
Age Limits for NSIC Asst Manager Jobs
Candidates who are willing to apply for the NSIC posts should possess the following age limits.
|S.no||Post Name||Maximum Age|
Important Dates for NSIC Deputy Manager Posts 2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 11th July 2016.
Steps to Apply NSIC Cheif Engineer, AGM & DGM Posts
- First, Visit NSIC Official Website www.nsic.co.in
- Click on the link Apply for NSIC Recruitment 2016.
- Download and Fill the Application Form with required details.
- Send the duly filled application form to the below-mentioned address.
Okhla Industrial Estate,
Latest Updates for NSIC Deputy Manager Syllabus & Previous Papers
Selection Procedure for NSIC DGM Recruitment 2016
Applied Contenders will be shortlisted by their performance in the selection rounds which will be conducted by the NSIC. The following are the selection rounds.
- Written Test.
National Small Industries Corporation Limited Offers Pay Scale
Qualified Candidates in the selection rounds will receive the Pay Scale of as per the Government Norms. Post Wise Pay Scale is provided below.
- Cheif Engineer: Rs.24,900/- to Rs.50,500/- per month.
- Assistant Manager: Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/- per month.
- Deputy Manager: Rs.12,600/- to Rs.32,500/- per month.
Download NSIC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.