- 1 NSDB Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 National School Development Board Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of NSDB 26501 Non Teaching Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NSDB Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for NSDB LDC UDC Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for NSDB ITI Instructor & Anganwadi Supervisor Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of NSDB Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for NSDB Peon & Driver Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for NSDB Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download NSDB Non Teaching Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
NSDB Recruitment 2018
NSDB Recruitment 2018 Notification has announced recently in December 2017. The National School Development Board has declared an official announcement for 26501 vacancies of UDC, LDC, Anganwadi Supervisor, Anganwadi Worker, ITI Instructor, and various Posts.
Job seekers who are hunting for the Latest Bank Jobs have to utilize this chance as soon as possible. Eligible and interested contestants can apply Online for NSDB Non Teaching Recruitment 2018. The submission of NSDB LDC UDC Online applications starts from 10th December 2017 to 31st January 2018.
National School Development Board (NSDB) has invited the Online applications from desired applicants to fill up 26501 vacancies. Interested competitors may also refer the NSDB official website, i.e., www.nsdbonline.com for precise details regarding NSDB LDC UDC Recruitment 2018.
The Complete information about NSDB Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility conditions, Vacancy information, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, and Online Application Method, etc., are briefly described below.
National School Development Board Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of The Organization||National School Development Board (NSDB)|
|Name of Posts||UDC LDC Anganwadi Supervisor/Worker ITI Instructor Posts|
|No of Posts||26501 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Website||www.nsdbonline.com / www.nsdbgov.in|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
Vacancy Details of NSDB 26501 Non Teaching Jobs 2018
Name of The Post: Non Teaching Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 26501 Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name Of The Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||LDC(Lower Division Clerk)||3280|
|2||UDC(Upper Division Clerk)||1660|
Eligibility Criteria for NSDB Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2018
|Name Of The Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|LDC(Lower Division Clerk)||Passed Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized board||18 to 35 Years|
|UDC(Upper Division Clerk)||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University||20 to 40 Years|
|Accountant||B.com/M.com Degree from a recognized University.||20 to 35 Years|
|Assistant Accountant||XIIth Commerce From a recognized Board||18 to 35 Years|
|Peon||Secondary School (X class pass)||18 to 45 Years|
|Driver||Middle Pass with LMV or HMV Driving Licence||18 to 40 Years|
|Lab Assistant||XII with PCM/PCB Certificate from a recognized board||18 to 35 Years|
|ITI Instructor||ITI Certificate (Any Trade) from a recognized Board|
|Computer Operator||BCA/MCA/B.Tech Degree from a recognized University|
|Technical Assistant||Polytechnic Diploma from a recognized University.|
|Anganwadi Supervisor||Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized board.|
|Anganwadi Worker||Secondary Certificate from a recognized board.|
Applicants can prepare well for any Competitive Exams by referring the Daily GK Quiz & Current Affairs Updates on our website.
Selection Process for NSDB LDC UDC Jobs 2018
Applicants for NSDB Recruitment 2018 will be shortlisted based on their performance in the following rounds:
- Written Test
Pay Scale for NSDB ITI Instructor & Anganwadi Supervisor Vacancy 2018
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-.
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
For post wise Pay scale details, refer official notification of NSDB Recruitment 2018.
Important Dates of NSDB Vacancy 2018
- Opening Date for online Application: 10th December 2017
- Closing Date for submission online Application: 31st January 2018
Post wise Examination dates details refer official notification.
Application Fee for NSDB Peon & Driver Recruitment 2018
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 350/-.
Online Application Process for NSDB Recruitment 2018
- Visit the NSDB official website www.nsdbonline.com.
- Click on the NSDB Recruitment 2018 Notification and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, Click on the Apply Online link to the desired post.
- Fill the NSDB Non Teaching Exam application form.
- Pay the NSDB application fee.
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download & Print the Application form for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂
Download NSDB Non Teaching Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
……Sorry, This Article has Been Posted Unknowing that the Notification is Fake, So, Please Don’t Apply for this Recruitment………
Also, Check: NSDB Non Teaching Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern