- 1 NSC Recruitment 2016
- 2 NSC Ltd Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 3 National Seeds Corporation Limited 2016 Recruitment Details
- 3.1 Eligibility Criteria for NSC Recruitment 2016
- 3.2 Important Dates for NSC Exam
- 3.3 Instructions for Applying NSC Recruitment
- 3.4 Selection Procedure for NSC Recruitment
- 3.5 Application Fee:
- 3.6 NSC Offers Pay Scale
- 3.7 NSC Recruitment 2016 Admit Cards
- 3.8 NSC Results 2016
- 4 Download NSC Ltd Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
NSC Recruitment 2016
NSC Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently released in the month of December. NSC Notification published through Advertisement No: RECTT/2/15/Suratgarh – NSC/2015. National Seeds Corporation (NSC) Limited has recently issued this notification for the recruitment of 32 Trainee – Tractor Driver Posts. NSC Recruitment 2016 is a best opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for the Central Government Jobs. Eligible contenders may apply for this NSC Trainee Recruitment through Offline and the last Date for NSC 2016 Recruitment is 11th January 2016.
National Seeds Corporation Limited has announced Recruitment Notification for 32 Vacancies for Trainee Tractor Driver Posts. Interested candidates can check below section for further details regarding NSC Recruitment 2016. The Application Form for NSC available from 10th December 2015 to 11th January 2016 . Interested Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website for more details regarding NSC Ltd 2016 Recruitment. The Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply etc. of National Seeds Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Details about National Seeds Corporation LTD
National Seeds Corporation (NSC) was established in the year 1963 to take care of the production of seeds and to certify the quality of seeds. It is a ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company fully owned by Government of India under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. It has 10 Regions, 5 Farms and 73 Area Offices/ Sub-Units of the Corporation spread all over the country. NSC Plays a key role in the implementation of various integrated schemes like ISOPOM, National Food Security Mission, etc. Every Year it recruits candidates who are eligible and skilled in working for the NSC. NSC Recruitment 2016 has recently published for filling the vacancies of Trainee Tractor Driver Posts. Candidates who are looking for NSC jobs can grab this opportunity.
National Seeds Corporation Ltd
NSC Ltd Recruitment Vacancy Details
National Seeds Corporation Limited has released this NSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 32 Trainee Tractor Driver Posts in various Categories. Here we are giving Category wise vacancies released under the National Seeds Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Trainee – Tractor Driver.
No. of Vacancies: 32.
Category wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Category||No. Of Vacancies|
National Seeds Corporation Limited 2016 Recruitment Details
The details regarding NSC Recruitment 2016 like No. of Vacancies, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc. are mentioned for a glance look for the aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts. The Brief Details about the National Seeds Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2016 are listed below
Name of the Organization: National Seeds Corporation.
Name of the Posts: Trainee – Tractor Driver.
No. of Posts: 32.
Official Website: www.indiaseeds.com
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Category: Central Government.
Job Location: India.
Eligibility Criteria for NSC Recruitment 2016
The applivants who are ready to apply for NSC Jobs released under NSC Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows. The Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit given in our site are as per the Eligibility Requirement given in National Seeds Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Education Qualification for NSC Job Recruitment 2016
- Candidates applying for NSC Recruitment should possess the Secondary School Certificate along with the Driving License for driving Tractor and Trolley.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in driving Combine, JCB, Bulldozer, Tractor with Trolley / Agricultural Implements / Land Leveller.
Age Limit for National Seeds Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are applying for National Seed Corporation Ltd for the Tractor Trainee Posts should not exceed the age of 35 years as on 11.01.2016.
- Age relaxation will be given to the persons having 10 years or more experience in related discipline at Farms/ Offices as DPW/DWW.
Important Dates for NSC Exam
- Last Date for sending the Application Form: 11/01/2016.
NSC Application Mode
Application form for the Tractor Driver Posts released under NSC Recruitment 2016 will be available on our site from 10th December 2015. Kindly please open the form for the relevant posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. You can also get the offline application form from the official site. The Application form is available up to 11th January 2016.
Instructions for Applying NSC Recruitment
Candidates who are going to attend for NSC jobs should follow the below procedure released for NSC Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click on the Application form for the relevant post.
- Fill the Form in the prescribed format.
- Paste a passport size photo in the given space.
- Send the Application Form along with the Necessary Documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date.
Candidates should super scribe the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
‘Head of Farm,’ Central State Farm,
PO: Suratgarh – 335 804,
Distt: Sriganganagar, State: Rajasthan.
Selection Procedure for NSC Recruitment
Candidates who were applying for these NSC posts released under National Textile Corporation Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on
- Written Test.
The Application fee for these NSC jobs should be
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC Category should pay the fee of Rs.500/- through Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque in favor of National Seeds Corporation Limited payable at SuratGarh, Rajasthan.
- SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from the Application Fee.
NSC Offers Pay Scale
For Trainee Tractor Driver Post: Rs.7000/- to Rs.19700/- per Month.
NSC Recruitment 2016 Admit Cards
After the last date of the application form submission, NSC Recruitment 2016 will issue the Admit Cards for the candidates. Please Log on to the official website for admit cards. Download the Admit Cards for the aspirants through unique NSC registration number from the National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2016.
NSC Results 2016
After the Completion of the recruitment process. National Seeds Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2016 will release the results for the Trainee Tractor Driver Posts in Various Categories. Please visit the official website regularly for candidates results. Kindly Visit our website for more updates.
Download NSC Ltd Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.