- 1 NRL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of NRL 21 GET MT Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for NRL Management Trainee Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for NRL Assam Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of NRL GET Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for Numaligarh Refinery Limited MT Vacancy 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for NRL Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification
NRL Recruitment 2018
NRL Recruitment 2018 Notification has released recently in January 2018 through Advertisement No.: 1/2018. The Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has declared an official employment notification for 21 Vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee, and Officer Posts. The competitors who are hunting for the Assam Latest Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible.
Eligible contestants can apply for NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 through Online mode. The Numaligarh Refinery Limited Online application submission starts from 24th January 2018 to 23rd February 2018.
Numaligarh Refinery Ltd (NRL) has invited online applications from young and capable job applicants to fill up 21 GET & MT vacancies. Interested participants can refer the NRL official website www.nrl.co.in for more explicit details regarding Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2018.
The Complete details regarding NRL Recruitment 2018 such as Educational conditions, Selection process, Age limitations, Application Fee, and Online Application procedure, etc., are briefly described below.
Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Organization Name||Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee, Officer Posts|
|No of vacancies||21 Posts|
|Job location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Start Date||24th January 2018|
|Last date||23rd February 2018|
|Job Location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Job category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview, and Group Discussion|
Vacancy Details of NRL 21 GET MT Jobs 2018
Total No. of Posts: 21 Posts.
Name of The Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee, Officer Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainee||19|
Eligibility Criteria for NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2018
- Graduate Engineer: First class degree in the respective discipline with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate.
- Management Trainee (Finance): 02 years full-time MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University having minimum 60% marks.
- Officer (Finance): Chartered Accountant and having Associate Membership of ICAI.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Selection Process for NRL Management Trainee Jobs 2018
The selection of candidates who have applied for NRL Recruitment 2018 will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview/Group Discussion
Pay Scale for NRL Assam Recruitment 2018
- For Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee (Finance): Rs. 24,900/- per month.
- For Officer (Finance) post: Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/- per month
Important Dates of NRL GET Vacancy 2018
|Starting date of online applications submission||20-01-2018|
|The last date to submit the NRL online application form||23-02-2018|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications||23-02-2018|
|Date of announcement of Written Test/Computer Based Test||Update Soon|
Application Fee for Numaligarh Refinery Limited MT Vacancy 2018
Applicants who are interested in applying for NRL Recruitment 2018, must & Should refer the official notification to get clear application fee details.
Online Application Process for NRL Recruitment 2018
- Log on to NRL official website to www.nrl.co.in
- Eligible applicants are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link for “New Registration.”
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related details as per the instructions
- Ensure the filled information is correct
- Submit the application form & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of NRL Recruitment 2018 online application form
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂