- 1 NPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 NPSC Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For NPSC Post Graduate Teacher Posts
- 1.4 Pay Scale For NPSC Teaching and NonTeaching Jobs
- 1.5 NPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer Selection Process
- 1.6 Important Dates of NPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.7 NPSC Teaching Jobs Notification 2016 – Apply Online
- 1.8 Download NPSC Recruitment Notification 2016
NPSC Recruitment 2016
NPSC Recruitment 2016 notification released under Advertisement No. NPSC-1/2016. NPSC Common Educational Services Examination advertisement propagated by Nagaland Public Service Commission in the month of June. This NPSC Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment is to fill 72 vacancies. The job finders who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Nagaland can apply for Nagaland PSC CESE Notification before 14.07.2016.
NPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Details, Lecturer Eligibility Criteria, etc. are available here. For more details of NPSC Recruitment 2016, you can visit official website www.npsc.co.in.
About Nagaland Public Service Commission
Nagaland Public Service Commission was set up in 1965, the central office of NPSC is at Kohima, Nagaland. Nagaland is mostly mountainous, so it is known as Switzerland of the East. Every year NPSC conducts examinations for various vacancies of Nagaland State Government Services. Recently this NPSC released Common Educational Services Examination Notification 2016 for various teaching and non-teaching posts; you can get related details here.
NPSC Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs Vacancy Details
Nagaland Public Service Commission released Common Educational Services Examination 2016 notification to fill 72 teaching and non-teaching posts. Interested aspirants can chek post wise vacancy details here.
Post wise vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professor (Mathematics)||01 Post|
|2||Assistant Professor (Physics)||04 Posts|
|3||Assistant Professor (Chemistry/ Biology/ Physics)||01 Post|
|4||Research Associate (Chemistry)||01 Post|
|5||Research Associate (Functional English)||01 Post|
|6||Research Associate (Psychology)||01 Post|
|7||Lecturer under SCERT (Mathematics)||01 Post|
|8||Lecturer under DIETS (English)||03 Posts|
|9||Lecturer under DIETS (Mathematics)||04 Posts|
|10||Lecturer under DIETS (Pol. Science)||01 Post|
|11||Lecturer under DIETS (Psychology)||02 Posts|
|12||Lecturer under DIETS (Science)||04 Posts|
|13||Lecturer under DIETS (Sociology)||01 Post|
|14||TRA under SCERT (Education)||01 Post|
|15||TRA under SCERT (Linguistic)||01 Post|
|16||TRA under SCERT (Mathematics)||01 Post|
|17||TRA under SCERT (Physics)||02 Posts|
|18||TRA under SCERT (Pol. Science)||01 Post|
|21||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Computer Sc.||01 Post|
|22||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) English||08 Posts|
|23||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) History||08 Posts|
|24||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Mathematics||05 Posts|
|25||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Physics||05 Posts|
|26||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Pol. Science||08 Posts|
|27||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Tenyidie||01 Post|
Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 – Details
NPSC CESE Recruitment Notification published recently; you can check recruitment details here.
Name of the Recruiting Board: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC).
Name of The Exam: Common Educational Services Examination 2016.
Official Website of NPSC: npsc.co.in.
Name of The Posts: Teaching and NonTeaching Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 72 Posts.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Kohima (Nagaland).
Application Mode: Online.
Eligibility Criteria For NPSC Post Graduate Teacher Posts
Education Qualification For NPSC Teaching Jobs
- The candidates who want to apply for Assistant Professor Jobs in Nagaland PSC must have Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks and NET (National Eligibility Test) qualification is mandatory.
- To apply for Nagaland PSC Lecturer Jobs candidates must have MA/ M.Sc/B.Ed or any equivalent degree in the relevant subject with 50% marks.
- For clear details kindly go through NPSC Recruitment 2016 official notification.
Age limit for NPSC Teaching Posts Recruitment 2016
- Minimum – 21 years.
- Maximum – 30 years.
Pay Scale For NPSC Teaching and NonTeaching Jobs
Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade pay Rs. 6000/-
TRA under SCERT: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4600/-
For Technicians: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4600/-
For Statisticians: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4600/-
For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4600/-
NPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer Selection Process
The process for selection NPSC Teaching and dNon-teaching staff will be done through Written Examination and Interview.
Important Dates of NPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Application Commencing date for NPSC Assistant Professor Jobs: 20.06.2016
- Final date to send NPSC Lecturer Application: 14.07.2016
- NPSC Tacher Examination date: 3rd week of August 2016
NPSC Teaching Jobs Notification 2016 – Apply Online
- Nagaland Public Service Commission Teaching & Non-teaching posts eligible candidates can download NPSC Application form 2016 through the application link which is given on this page.
- Read the NPSC Common Educational Services Examination 2016 notification carefully.
- Filling the form and send it to the given address in prescribed format on before 14th July 2016.
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
New Capital Complex,
Near New Assembly Secret Junction,
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- Cash as Common Educational Services Examination fee.
Download NPSC Recruitment Notification 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.