- 1 NPCIL Steno Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 NPCIL Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for NPCIL Sub Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 NPCIL Notification 2019 – Offered Pay Scale
- 1.6 Selection Process for NPCIL Assistant(F&A) Vacancy 2019
- 1.7 How to apply for NPCIL ST/SA (Health Physics) Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 Download NPCIL Steno Notification 2019
NPCIL Steno Recruitment 2019
NPCIL Steno Recruitment 2019: Here the Latest Employment News for the Graduates who are waiting for an opportunity to work under the govt sector or in government authorized organizations. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for 24 Steno, Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, and Other Posts. The last date for submission of the application form is 19th Feb 2019. Applicants may apply for this Latest Govt Jobs NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment in the prescribed format before the last date.
Applicants may visit the official website www.npcilcareers.co.in for details about the recruitment process. Interested candidates go through the official notification before applying for these positions. NPCIL Government jobs applications are invited ONLINE for these posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities. More information related to these Latest Government jobs under NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment is given below in this article. So read the full article very carefully before applying for this NPCIL Steno Recruitment 2019.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name Of Post||Steno, Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, and Other Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Apply Date||04th Feb 2019|
|Last Date||19th Feb 2019|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kaiga, Karnataka|
|Qualification||Diploma & Graduates|
|Selection||Written Test & Interview|
NPCIL Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Interested candidates read the official notification to know the vacancy details of NPCIL Steno Recruitment 2019. The Recruitment department of NPCIL will be going to hire young and dynamic candidates to fill the vacancies in NPCIL. Here we update the vacancy details as per the notification of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2019.
- No. of Vacancies: 24
- Name of Posts: Steno, Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, and Other Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Stenographer Grade I – 07 Posts
- Assistant (HR) – 06 posts
- For Assistant (F&A) – 04 posts
- Assistant (C&MM) – 03 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee-Dental Technician (Hygienist/Mechanics) – 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant/B – 1 Post
- Category – I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics) – 1 Post
- Sub Officer – 1 Post
NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are going to apply for NPCIL Steno Recruitment 2019 must know the eligibility criteria as per the notification. The candidates have to make sure that they have all the requisite educational qualification, Age limits, and experience for these posts as given below.
Educational Qualification for NPCIL Steno Jobs 2019
- Stenographer Grade I – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
- Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates should have Graduate, Diploma.
- Other education qualifications details go to the official notification.
Age Limits for NPCIL Assistant Vacancy 2019
- Stenographer Grade I/ Assistant (HR)/ Assistant (F&A)/ Assistant (C&MM): 21-28 years
- Stipendiary Trainee-Dental Technician (Hygienist/Mechanics): 18-24 years
- Scientific Assistant/B: 18-30 years
- Category – I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics): 18-25 years
- Sub Officer: Not more than 40 years
Important Dates for NPCIL Sub Officer Recruitment 2019
- NPCIL Online Application Start Date: 04th Feb 2019
- Application Submission Last Date: 19th Feb 2019
NPCIL Notification 2019 – Offered Pay Scale
The selected candidates of NPCIL Recruitment 2019 will get the monthly stipend during the training period. The Post wise pay scale details are given below.
- Stenographer Grade I/ Assistant (HR)/ Assistant (F&A)/ Assistant (C&MM): Rs.25,500/-
- Scientific Assistant/B: Rs.35,400/-
- Category – I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics): Monthly stipend Rs. 16,000/- for 1st year and Rs.18,000/- for the 2nd year After training Rs.35,400/- per month
- Sub Officer: Rs.35,400/-
- Stipendiary Trainee-Dental Technician (Hygienist/Mechanics): Monthly stipend Rs. 10,500/- for 1st year and Rs.12,500/- for the 2nd year After training Rs.29,200/- per month
Selection Process for NPCIL Assistant(F&A) Vacancy 2019
The selected candidates for the posts Steno, Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, and Other Posts will be required to undergo one year and six months training and also required to undergo 2 years training at any of the Nuclear Training Centres of NPCIL. A selection process for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 is as given below.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply for NPCIL ST/SA (Health Physics) Recruitment 2019
The candidates may apply online for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 through the NPCIL’s website npcilcareers.co.in. until 19th Feb 2019. Here follow the given below instructions to apply for NPCIL Notification 2019.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.npcil.co.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download NPCIL Steno Notification 2019