- 1 NPCIL Scientific Officer Syllabus
- 1.1 NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Exam – Details
- 1.2 NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 NPCIL Syllabus for Scientific Officer
- 1.3.1 NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Syllabus – Common Syllabus
- 1.3.2 NPCIL Scientific Officer Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering
- 1.3.3 NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- 1.3.4 NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Syllabus – Communication Engineering
- 1.3.5 NPCIL Syllabus for Scientific Officer – Chemical Engineering
- 1.4 Download NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Syllabus
NPCIL Scientific Officer Syllabus
NPCIL Scientific Officer Syllabus updates released. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited announced a job notification regarding Scientific Officer posts. The candidates who have applied for NPCIL Scientific Officer Jobs might be fed up with collecting the study material for NPIL Recruitment Examination. In fact, the syllabus is the primary concern for competitive exam preparation. So here we are giving the latest syllabus updates of NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer. So the Latest Government Jobs seekers who and all applied for NPCIL Careers can download NPCISL Scientific Officer Syllabus Pdf. The candidates can get NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Syllabus from the working links provided here.
NPCIL Scientific Officer written test will be convened on both Technical and general subjects. General questions will be common for all whereas NPCIL Scientific Assistant Technical Syllabus is related to the concern subjects of the candidate’s educational background. For more details about NPCIL Syllabus and Exam Pattern, the candidates can visit the official website.
NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Exam – Details
|Organisation Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Scientific Officer Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Exam Pattern
As we know, the Selection process of NPCIL Scientific Officer Post is Written Test and interview. So the candidates who have applied for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Jobs must know the test pattern of NPCIl Scientific Officer. By knowing the NPCIL Scientific Officer Exam Pattern, you will confident about the written test. The NPCIL Scientific Officer Exam Pattern is as follows.
- NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Exam is an Objective based written exam.
- NPCIL Scientific Officer Written Test will conduct in two sessions.
- The duration of the written test is one Hour.
- Total Marks for the NPCIL written exam is 100.
NPCIL Syllabus for Scientific Officer
NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Syllabus – Common Syllabus
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- English Language.
- Management Aptitude Test.
- Data interpretation.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
- Functional Knowledge Test related to discipline.
NPCIL Scientific Officer Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engines.
- Production Technology.
- The Strength of Materials and Design.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Estimation and costing.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Basic Electronics etc.
NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Syllabus – Communication Engineering
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analog Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
NPCIL Syllabus for Scientific Officer – Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Plant Design and Economics.
- Heat Transfer.
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
- Chemical Technology.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
- Mass Transfer.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
Download NPCIL Technical Scientific Officer Syllabus
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.