- 1 NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Nuclear Power Corporation Technician Notification 2018
- 1.2 NPCIL Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2018 – Details
- 1.3 Latest NPCIL Technician B Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for NPCIL Scientific Asst vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for NPCIL Careers 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Nuclear Power Corporation Ltd
- 1.8 How to Apply for NPCIL Technician Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download NPCIL Scientific Assistant Advertisement 2018
NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL) had come up with the Latest Employment News. The NPCIL Organization is grabbing the attention of all the job hunters towards the NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018. The Advertisement is about to fill up the 179 Scientific Assistant, Technician B Vacancies. NPCIL invites online applications from all the eligible applicants from 19th April 2018 to 21st May 2018. Individuals who are having the desired qualification should apply through Offline. Any other mode of applications will not be accepted or entertained. Download NPCIL Technician Notification advertisement from official site www.npcil.nic.in or from the following sections.
Central Government Job seekers who are having the essential qualifications can fill the NPCIL Technician Online Form by downloading the Latest NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018. In order to start filling the form, aspirants should ensure all the requirements which are given in NPCIL Careers. The candidates need to clear all the rounds to crack the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018. After appointing for the jobs in NPCIL, the board will offer stipend during a training period. Go through the following sections to get clear-cut information about NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment like eligibility, selection, pay scale, imp dates & address, how to apply steps, etc.
Nuclear Power Corporation Technician Notification 2018
The NPCIL Organization receives applications from the candidates who are receding in India. Moreover, Applicants should attain the age limits and educational qualifications to apply for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Jobs 2018. Download NPCIL Notification Advertisement from our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
|Name of Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant, Technician|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||19th April 2018|
|Last Date||21st May 2018|
NPCIL Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2018 – Details
As per the NPCIL Notification, available vacancies are 179. Individuals who want to grab the employment opportunity should have an idea of the number of posts and the available vacancies.
Post Name: Scientific Assistant, Technician
Total Vacancies: 179.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Plant Operator – 42 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 11 Posts
- Fitter – 31 Posts
- Turner – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 02 Posts
- Welder – 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 22 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 08 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 05 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 02 Posts
- Computer Science – 01 Post
- Civil Engineering – 02 Posts
- B.Sc. Physics – 08 Posts
- B.Sc. Chemistry – 02 Posts
Latest NPCIL Technician B Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Technician – Contenders who are going to apply for NPCIL Technician Recruitment 2018 must have completed SSC with minimum 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually and also finished two years ITI Certificate Course in the relevant Trade OR have completed HSC (10+2) or ISC with Science subjects with not less than 50% marks.
- Scientific Assistant – The candidates who are going to apply for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018 must have completed Diploma with not having less than 60% marks in relevant Discipline or should have passed B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Stipendiary Trainee / Technician-“B” (Group-C) – 18 to 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant/B (Group – B) – 18 to 25 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Application Fee for NPCIL Scientific Asst vacancies 2018
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd is not receiving any application from the applicants for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018. Moreover, You can go through the official notification for more information.
Selection Procedure for NPCIL Careers 2018
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Important Dates for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018
The essential dates for NPCIL Technician Notification 2018 had provided here. Applicants willing to grab the opportunity should have an idea of the important dates.
- Notification Date 19 Apr 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form 21 May 2018
Pay Scale Offered By Nuclear Power Corporation Ltd
The Final shortlisted applicants will receive the best packages from the nuclear power corporation of India limited. As per the official NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018, the package details are as follows.
- Stipendiary Trainee / Technician- “B” : ₹10,500- Per month (consolidated) for 1styear. `
₹12,500- Per month (consolidated) for 2ndyear.
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant ‘B’ : ₹16,000- Per month (consolidated) for 1styear.
₹18,000- Per month (consolidated) for 2ndyear.
How to Apply for NPCIL Technician Jobs 2018
- First of all, Visit the official website of NPCIL, i.e., www.npcil.nic.in
- On the home page, Go To careers page
- Open Latest News->Search and Download the NPCIL Notification 2018.
- Read all the instructions carefully and also Download the Application Form.
- Fill up the application with all the accurate details without any mistake.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates along with their application.
- Date of Birth Certificate( SSLC / SSC )
- Certificate – HSC (10+2) or ISC Mark-list
- Educational Qualification and Technical Qualification mark sheet/all marks sheets and certificates.
- Experience certificate- For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than two years, the candidates shall have at least one-year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer – as applicable
- Certificate – SC/ST (if applicable)
- OBC (non-creamy layer) (if applicable)
- Certificate of PWD (if applicable).
- Applicants having Experience of working with NPCIL should submit any of the following supporting documents:
- Experience Certificate duly issued by the NPCIL Contractor.
- ID Proof of which company he is working/worked.
- Copy of Bank Pass Book or Wage slip supporting the experience.
- Duly signed and completed application in all respects may be sent to the below given postal address by Post/Courier on or before 21st May 2018.
Manager (HRM), HR Section,
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO,
Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District,
Tamilnadu – 627 106
Download NPCIL Scientific Assistant Advertisement 2018