- 1 Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 RRC Northern Railway Ministerial Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of Northern Railway 153 Ministerial & Stenographer Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Clerical & Steno Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for RRCNR Ministerial Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for Northern Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of Northern Railway Ministerial Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for Northern Railway Stenographer Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download Northern Railway Ministerial Recruitment 2018 Notification
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification has issued recently on 09th February 2018. The Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway (RRC NR), Delhi has announced an employment advt for 153 vacancies of Ministerial & Stenographer Posts.
Job seekers who are hunting for Delhi Govt Jobs or Central Govt Jobs can apply for RRC Northern Railway Ministerial Recruitment 2018 through Online. The RRC NR Ministerial & Stenographer Online applications submission starts from 09th February 2018 to 05th March 2018.
The (RRC NR) Northern Railway Recruitment Cell has invited online applications from eligible aspirants to fill up 153 Vacancies. Interested job seekers can also apply for RRC NR Ministerial (Clerical & Steno) Recruitment 2018 through official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
The Complete information about Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 such as Vacancy information, Age Limitations, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, and Online application procedure, etc., are briefly explained below.
RRC Northern Railway Ministerial Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway|
|No of Vacancies||153 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Ministerial & Stenographer Posts|
|Starting Date||09th February 2018|
|Last Date||05th March 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
|Job Location||New Delhi.|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination & Interview|
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway 153 Ministerial & Stenographer Jobs 2018
Name of Posts: Ministerial & Stenographer Posts.
No of Vacancies: 153 Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||153 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Clerical & Steno Vacancy 2018
- Applicant must have passed 12th Standard or its equivalent.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in relevant field.
Applicants maximum age limit should not more than 64 Years.
Selection Process for RRCNR Ministerial Jobs 2018
The Selection of applied competitors of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 will be by performance in the
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for Northern Railway Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Monthly remuneration of re-engaged retired employee will be equal to his last pay drawn minus Pension. Refer official notification of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018.
Important Dates of Northern Railway Ministerial Vacancy 2018
- Start date to submit RRC NR application form: 09th February 2018
- Last date to apply for Northern Railway Ministerial Jobs: 05th March 2018
Application Fee for Northern Railway Stenographer Jobs 2018
Contestants need to refer the official notification of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 for clear details regarding Application Fee.
Online Application Process for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of Northern Railway i.e www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the link Check Northern Railway Ministerial & Stenographer Vacancies 2018
- Download the Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read it carefully before applying.
- Click on Northern Railway Online Application link.
- Enter the necessary details in the application form
- Enclosed the essential Certificates in the Prescribed format.
- Pay the fee as per the rules of the Northern Railway Recruitment Board
- Then, Submit the RRC NR Application form after completing the filling process.
- Check the filled details before submitting the Application form
- Click on submit button.
- Save & take a printout of RRC NR Application form for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂